Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
    Not 6 months staying hard?
    No, sorry. I can't so why should you? (Thats me, the one on the ground!! ) lcm1
    'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
      No, sorry. I can't so why should you? (Thats me, the one on the ground!! ) lcm1
      My God, no wonder it won't work! You're beating the hell out of it with a stick! I'd go on strike too if you did that to me!

Best regards,
      Dennis
      Last edited by D1J1; 29 Apr 12, 11:43.
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
        Around the same time we asked for sources.

Ironic no ?
        Imagine our surprise.

I imagine he will return at some point either repeating his claims or some variation of such. he will probably have a whole new bunch of references that he hope we can't be bothered examining in any detail. Trolls like this seem not to be able to help themselves. This one has gone so far as to create a website on which to indulge his fantasies. We haven't seen the last of him.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
          My God, no wonder it won't work! You're beating the hell out of it with a stick! I'd go on strike if you did that to me too!

Best regards,
          Dennis
          I found a stick did not do the trick,yes i've tried the magic pill to no avail, any ideas? Keep it up D1, I love a good laugh!! lcm1 (Well you've got to laugh haven't you,what else is left?)
          'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
          " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Monkey glands?

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
              Imagine our surprise.

I imagine he will return at some point either repeating his claims or some variation of such. he will probably have a whole new bunch of references that he hope we can't be bothered examining in any detail. Trolls like this seem not to be able to help themselves. This one has gone so far as to create a website on which to indulge his fantasies. We haven't seen the last of him.
              Yea well I posted on his wall asking him to return and clear things up but ...

Comment

You must've used Canuck instead of Nu Zild...

Comment

Working...
                X