No announcement yet.

German Rating of British and Commonwealth Divisions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelt if I am on your ignore list, why are you here?

Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
    Pruitt is a cheat, he forgot to past the that was giving my message its meaning.

Since cheats are worthless in a discussion I mentionned it to him once then I let it slide, in fact I get to chukkle when I see it now, like "here comes Pruitt the cheat".

Everytime you see that quote in Pruitt's signature, just remember he cheated.

kelt
    Kelt for a guy following me around on threads you sure seem to have issues. I for one have never bad mouthed your person and tried to answer all your questions, even when you wanted to sail off South into the Sinai. If you can't take people quoting you, don't post.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      Kelt for a guy following me around on threads you sure seem to have issues.
      My message is addressed to Olivenstein to provide him with the origin of the misquote you are sporting in your signature.

I for one have never bad mouthed your person and tried to answer all your questions, even when you wanted to sail off South into the Sinai.
      Still cheating, here the thread, for others to read about the lesson you took on navigation :

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...t=98478&page=7

If you can't take people quoting you, don't post.
      Quoting is fair, misquoting is cheap and dirty.

You are not on ignore, since seeing your posts is worth a chukkle but I don't bother arguing with you anymore, unless there are details worth exposing like now.

kelt
      Last edited by kelt06; 15 Oct 10, 10:03.

Comment

Kelt,

You send me a message saying you have me on "ignore", yet you just replied to a post I made. You need to get a life and move on.

Pruitt

Comment

Kelt,

You send me a message saying you have me on "ignore", yet you just replied to a post I made. You need to get a life and move on.

Pruitt
          Pruitt,

I don't follow you around on threads, I mentionned to you that I would ignore your comments since you cheat, there is no point in arguing with someone who distord facts and who don't play square.

Look back at your last hundred posts, did I reply to any of them ? No, I didn't even when you asked me to.

It's you who should get a life and quit cheating with that fake signature quote.

kelt
          Last edited by kelt06; 15 Oct 10, 10:29.

Comment

Pruitt, Kelt - you need to take this debate someplace else. You are intruding upon a good thread.

Comment

Skoblin,

I have no problems with Kelt's going somewhere else. As for me, it is my thread. Kelt came here about an issue raised in another thread.

Pruitt

Comment

Skoblin,

I have no problems with Kelt's going somewhere else. As for me, it is my thread. Kelt came here about an issue raised in another thread.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are cheating again, here are the facts:

- My post #46 (1st post in thread) was addressed to Olivenstein with feedback about his comment to your signature in his post #5 of October 12th, therefore it was a legit post since I am the one who is misquoted by you in your signature.

- It's you Pruitt who came up with an issue raised in another thread in your post # 46 pinning that on me is cheating!

Don't bother replying to that, you may embarrass yourself some more, beside as mentionned by Skoblin, there is no point to derail this thread any further !

kelt
                Last edited by kelt06; 15 Oct 10, 16:46.

Comment

Argh! I only see this post years later. From the original list the only British Division I don't see rated is the 62nd (2nd West Riding) Division (2nd Line Territorial) and the Cavalry Divisions (all dismounted at the end of the war).

This rating is great and is akin to the American assessment of the German divisions in their "Histories Of Two Hundred And Fifty-One Divisions Of The German Army Which Participated In the War"

Comment

Very interesting list!

My grandfather served in the 7th Division in the War - which next to the Guards has the highest attack rating of any Division.!By January 1918 though they had been moved to Italy to prop up the Italians after Caporetto.

The other Irish Divisions the 10th, 16th and 36th seem to have not been rated very highly. The 16th slightly better than the 10th and the 36th (Ulster). Which by that stage of the War seems fair enough.
                    http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X