Over the Top: An Interactive Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the Top: An Interactive Adventure

For those of you that have checked out the Games section of ACG lately you will be happy to find out that there is now a WW1 game up and running. For those of you that visit this forum regularly you will know that this game was discussed before. What are people's thoughts on it? Is it good? Did you learn anything?
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Re: Over the Top: An Interactive Adventure

Originally posted by Napoleon
    For those of you that have checked out the Games section of ACG lately you will be happy to find out that there is now a WW1 game up and running. For those of you that visit this forum regularly you will know that this game was discussed before. What are people's thoughts on it? Is it good? Did you learn anything?
    I thought it was great. Did I learn anything? Yes I did, if your buddy asks you to accompany him on a patrol to the enemy trenches, Don't Do It!!!!!! These interactive games are great, I hope you can scrounge up some more. Many thanks Napoleon.

Comment

Re: Re: Over the Top: An Interactive Adventure

Originally posted by Tiger1
      I thought it was great. Did I learn anything? Yes I did, if your buddy asks you to accompany him on a patrol to the enemy trenches, Don't Do It!!!!!! These interactive games are great, I hope you can scrounge up some more. Many thanks Napoleon.
      Why I did and I beat the living crap outta some Germans.
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Re: Over the Top: An Interactive Adventure

Brilliant Napoleon! I died but I still enjoyed it - I will return again and have another go.
        Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
        (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

i was looking around on the net one day, looking for ww1 and ww2 pictures and stuff, then i stumbled upon this interactive adventure. i reached for the tabacco, i knew a sniper bullet was going to hit me but i took the chance, they sent a letter home to my mom that day. i was digging a mine, i heard tapping, i ignored it, my mom got another letter. i was on a trench raid, i dont know why i took the papers on the desk, should of taken the prisoners, oh well. who the hell has a rat as a mascot? it was a great little game and i made it through the war once, a also liked it when the germans attacked and i stepped up to the vickers and kicked some german ass.

this is a good site for some pics....

www.cyber-heritage.co.uk/ cutaway/
          Attached Files
          PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback guys. And Pvt.Johnson its great to have you participating in the WW1 Forum. Welcome to ACG!

HEY I DIDN"T REALISE THIS WHEN I ORIGINALLY POSTED!!! YOUR CANADIAN!!!

Another Canadian in ACG! This is great!
            There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback guys. And Pvt.Johnson its great to have you participating in the WW1 Forum. Welcome to ACG!

thank you
              PvtJohnson

Comment

I'm glad to see the positive response to the game!

Comment

Did much better this time, though I did die in the end.
                  Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                  (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

I followed him. He got himself blown up though. Lt. Jarvis got his legs blown off. And I never did get my medal or my leave for going on that raid. Hey Lt. wait up!

Comment

Hmmmmmm..... Should I bring up my Canadian heritage, or denounce it and make some jokes here? Decisions, decisions.

Comment

I found one!!!! Although its based in WW2 and you get tanks. Its inthe same section of the site. I went in, took out a machine gunner, ran over a mine, bailed out, then my tank got killed. But I live!!!!

Comment

Yeah I tried that tank one also, but I enjoyed OVER THE TOP a hell of alot better. But that's just my preferance because I love WW1.
                          PvtJohnson

Comment

I thought they were both pretty good. However, I think the tank one won out, simply because you had the squad element of your crewmen to think about. It gave you a lot more character in the story.

Comment

Yeah I actualy found that over the top when I was looking around for WW2 pics, and i stumbled upon that WW2 tank one to. I actualy found those the same night i joined ACG here. I was looking for pics, saw one and it turned out to be this site. So i joined and I'll probibly never leave.
                              PvtJohnson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X