Peace Treaty of Versailles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Treaty of Versailles

The British Primeminister Lloyd George, the Italian president Orlando, the French president Clemenceau and the US-president Wilson were discussing the peacetreaty for Germany in June 1919 before the VersIlles castle 20190216_043822.jpg near Paris.

Right:- are you pro or anti ?
    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
      Right:- are you pro or anti ?
      He's is consistently at a 90 degree angle.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

He's is consistently at a 90 degree angle.
        Seriously WTF is with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

I suspect that he is using a smart phone that he hasn't learn't to master - seems to think that the forums are some forrm of Twitter
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

I think his monitor tipped over and he didn't notice....
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X