Need help. Lots of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Lots of it.

I can't find the answers to these questions on The Vimy war memorial. And I need help finding the answers.
    Can some one please help me?

What is the significance of the Vimy memorial?
    What's on it?
    What is it for?
    Why have it?he answers.
    "Everyone has stress burried deep inside, sometimes they hide the stress from their friends, It's better to let it loose in the end".
    -Dylan Dubeau

These are the words on the memorial...

To the valour of their Countrymen in the Great War
    And in memory of their Sixty Thousand dead

This monument is raised by the people of Canada

Go to this website and all your questions about the memorial will be answered.

http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/s...ls/ww1mem/vimy
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

Thanks Eric.
      "Everyone has stress burried deep inside, sometimes they hide the stress from their friends, It's better to let it loose in the end".
      -Dylan Dubeau

Comment

Da Boss

Tiger, got any idea what that answer just cost Wielder Publishing? If you didn't notice, check Eric's rank again. Yep, he owns the House. This is the philosophy that is so unique here, and Eric seems to have successfully passed this view on to his Forum Managers. I haven't posted on many other sites, but after hearing the horror stories from some of the "old pros" that write here, I'm pretty sure I'll stick around ACG.

This place has quite a few History Teachers on board, and we all would have loved this resource as a student.

Looking forward to post #14. Keep the questions coming...
        Regards
        Hal
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
          Tiger, got any idea what that answer just cost Wielder Publishing? If you didn't notice, check Eric's rank again. Yep, he owns the House.
          ha-ha...actually I consider it to be a good investment!
          Publisher
          Armchair General Magazine
          Weider History Group

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Weider View Post
            ha-ha...actually I consider it to be a good investment!
            All of us who enjoy the Forum can wish you nothing but luck in the endeavor.
            If someone had told me 5 years ago that I would be sitting in my house in the Cascade MTs. discussing history with the World, I'd have tried to have them committed. For us old Geezer Teachers, this is almost a dream.
            Let me join the crowd in thanking you for the opportunity.
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

haha awwww man. My dad (tigersqn) has been on this site for a while. So he told me to come on here if I ever need help with any History projects. So I took him up on his offer. and what do you know.... It works. I'm actually really thank ful that Eric and my dad know each other. It's helped both me and my sister (tigersqnkid) so far. So I believe that it should be me thanking all of you. haha. Thanks alot guys.
              -Dylan Dubeau

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X