Garbage Truck-Disguised Kassam rocket launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
    Cellcom coverage has indeed increased in Cisjordanie (so are the settlements) but it still doesn't cover Gaza

Cellcom coverage map:
    http://www.gsmworld.com/cgi-bin/ni_map.pl?cc=il&net=cc

kelt
    They just don't show it, just like they won't show the data in Lebanon and Syria, do you find it reasonable that mysteriously there's no reception beyond Israel's borders?

Gaza has great reception for all the networks, so does S.Lebanon.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
      They just don't show it, just like they won't show the data in Lebanon and Syria, do you find it reasonable that mysteriously there's no reception beyond Israel's borders?

Golani,

Don't be pig headed, go and study the range of Cellphone antennas, it's good for your project of moving to sniper world.

You will find out that on flatland, such as Gaza, the range of antennas is small, I don't believe that Israeli Phone companies operate antenna setup in Gaza, the territory being 40km wide is out of range of antennas on the Israel side hence the map is correct.

kelt

Comment

Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
        Golani,

Don't be pig headed, go and study the range of Cellphone antennas, it's good for your project of moving to sniper world.

You will find out that on flatland, such as Gaza, the range of antennas is small, I don't believe that Israeli Phone companies operate antenna setup in Gaza, the territory being 40km wide is out of range of antennas on the Israel side hence the map is correct.

kelt
        Kelt,

Don't be so closed minded, do you think it's possible that mysteriously the ranges end exactly on the borders? (unless the evil Zionist conspirators have setup blockers of course)

Israeli cellular companies operates antennas all along the Gazan, Lebanese and Syrian borders, I can personally also vouch for great reception is Gaza, S.Lebanon and of course the west bank.

Comment

NOW!!! your talking about something that is VERY irrelevant and even off topic.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Oh yes

It's a problem when talking with Kelt...

Comment

Oh yes

It's a problem when talking with Kelt...
              I didn't notice that he was dancing alone.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                What got me interested was what we see in the back ground. Looks a lot like USMC equipment plus the protection walls seem more like something we would see coming out of Iraq.
                The background vehicle in the first pic does appear to be what looks like a M-113. Looks close to what this looks like. Robert

Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 06 May 10, 11:02.
                For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

I can't call what exact vehicle that is and it's of little importance.
                  On the one hand, the IDF employs M-113's, on the other, that paint scheme is not IDF.

Comment

Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                    .........Kelt exposed nothing but his ignorance and bias . He ASSUMED,incorrectly, and that was all. Trust me if I had wanted to "pin" it on the "Palestinians" I would have had no problem in doing so and would have stated so..... Robert

JCF3,

You copied the picture of the Iraki improvised mobile launcher with hebrew overlays from this Forum:

http://www.theminiaturespage.com/boa...g.mv?id=197817

The tread title on TMP Forum was: Garbage Truck-Disguised Katyusha" Topic

the name Katyusha is generic and correct for this type of truck mounted multi rocket launcher.

In your OP here you modified the title as: "Garbage Truck-Disguised Kassam rocket launcher"

The use of the name Kassam is incorrect for size and launcher design, but it's mostly misleading as it point to the Palestinians sole users of the kassam rockets.

In the original thread where you copied the picture, there was no mention of "kassam" so it's your little personnal "add-on".

If you are not disingenuous about it why did you change the name from Katyusha to Kassam if not as a sneaky way to point the finger at the Palestinians?

kelt

Comment

• Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                      Looking at the information given and statements given on the sites linked most "Supposed" or "Presumed" the information was true. Such as the vehicle being "Palestinian" or captured by the IDF. I for one did not know for sure and so did not state so.

Supposed

ADJECTIVE:

1. Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.
                      2. Intended: medication that is supposed to relieve pain.
                      1. Required: He is supposed to go to the store.
                      2. Permitted: We are not supposed to smoke here.
                      3. Firmly believed; expected: You're supposed to be my friend.

OTHER FORMS:
                      sup·posed·ly (-pzd-l) KEY (Adverb)

SYNONYMS:
                      supposed, conjectural, hypothetical, putative, reputed, suppositious, supposititious
                      Good examples. I guess perfect grammar means perfect English but how many of us speak perfect grammar every time we speak? BTW where is intended applied? 'I intend doing a course'?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X