Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Truck-Disguised Kassam rocket launcher

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
    It is dishonest to post false informations.

    The Iraki truck found in Bassorah in 2008 was presented by JCF3 as found by the IDF therefore belonging to Palestinians.

    Kassam rockets (Palestinian made)could not be stuffed inside these pipes designed to hold 107mm rockets of the type used by the Iraki army.

    kelt
    Kelt,I understand your point.But it's not what is really important.This is an example of the tactics used by our enemies.The tactics of human shields,fighting amongst civilians,and using civilian vehicles and clothing to hide.And then showing the world how the evil Western armies prey on the innocent muslim civilians.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

    BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

    BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
      It is dishonest to post false informations.

      The Iraki truck found in Bassorah in 2008 was presented by JCF3 as found by the IDF therefore belonging to Palestinians.

      Kassam rockets (Palestinian made)could not be stuffed inside these pipes designed to hold 107mm rockets of the type used by the Iraki army.

      kelt
      Please provide a link or some evidence for that claim.

      I have been searching for anything to clear up the claims and all I found was a version similar to the OP.

      http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=2743071
      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
      George Mason
      Co-author of the Second Amendment
      during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
        Please provide a link or some evidence for that claim.

        I have been searching for anything to clear up the claims and all I found was a version similar to the OP.

        http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=2743071
        I have already provided the link to militaryphoto.net in my post #28.

        Funny that you didn't see fit to ask JCF3 to provide the same commodity!

        kelt

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
          Please provide a link or some evidence for that claim.

          I have been searching for anything to clear up the claims and all I found was a version similar to the OP.

          http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=2743071
          Exactly. If someone can refute it please provide the source of your information. I found the photos and info on a few other sites and I thought it humorous and interesting and posted it here.You will notice I made no claim to it as being "Palestinian". kelt06's bias rears it's ugly head again. . He must have missed the word "supposed" in the OP also. Robert

          Here is a few other sites where some ACTUALLY claim that it is "Palestinian".
          Maybe kelt06 can go there and tell them that "It is dishonest to post false informations" too .

          http://wizbangblog.com/content/2010/...it-perfidy.php

          http://www.murdoconline.net/archives/9655.html

          http://www.superficialgallery.com/page/2/

          http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...s79YOiylNnvLgg

          http://www.hopeforsderot.com/?p=3786
          Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 04 May 10, 13:07.
          For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
            Exactly. If someone can refute it please provide the source of your information. I found the photos and info on a few other sites and I thought it humorous and interesting and posted it here.You will notice I made no claim to it as being "Palestinian". kelt06's bias rears it's ugly head again. . He must have missed the word "supposed" in the OP also. Robert

            Here is a few other sites where some ACTUALLY claim that it is "Palestinian".
            Maybe kelt06 can go there and tell them that "It is dishonest to post false informations" too .

            http://wizbangblog.com/content/2010/...it-perfidy.php

            http://www.murdoconline.net/archives/9655.html

            [url]http://www.superficialgallery.com/page/2/[

            /url]

            http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...s79YOiylNnvLgg

            http://www.hopeforsderot.com/?p=3786
            JCF3,

            You wrote that the Iraki truck was :

            Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
            Here ya go. I found this on another site. Its supposed to be a garbage truck captured by the IDF that was disguised to fire Kassam rockets . Robert
            Now, you add hypocrisis to dishonesty.

            kelt

            Comment


            • #36
              For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

              Comment


              • #37
                JCF3,

                Each of us is responsible for the informations we post.

                The phone number on the side of the truck cannot be a Palestinian number, they start with a single digit for the city area, Ramallah is 02.

                The background of the pictures is a giveaway that the truck was not captured by the IDF like you wrote.

                All the links showing the same pictures that you posted have another similarity, they are dated within a few days of each other, typical internet copy and paste.

                Here is another link dated 23rd October 2008 with the very same pictures indicating that the truck is Iraki:

                http://militarynuts.com/index.php?showtopic=2280

                kelt
                Last edited by kelt06; 04 May 10, 13:52.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Another site.
                  http://getrob.wordpress.com/
                  For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                    JCF3,

                    You can post hundred of copycat links dated 2010 with the Israeli overlay on the Iraki pictures, If your original posting was maded in good faith, you have been shown with several links that these pictures are not from Israel.
                    You keep on pushing these manipulated pictures while you can't ignore anymore that they were initially posted in 2008 as depicting an Iraki truck discovered in Bassorah.

                    kelt

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      kelt, I agree with you that the truck was actually captured in Iraq...

                      But JCF did NOT say that it was a Palistinian truck.

                      He specifically said:
                      Originally posted by JCF
                      Here ya go. I found this on another site. Its supposed to be a garbage truck captured by the IDF that was disguised to fire Kassam rockets .
                      You're blowing a horn that is so far off key as to be barely even fathomable to the ears... In America, the way he spoke is exactly as most any would if they are unsure, thus they qualify the statement using "supposed to be" on a quite regular basis & often in exactly such a fashion

                      This is something most any 1st/Native language English speaking individual easily understands - exactly as I've explained & JCF, himself, as well - as a statement that someone is not certain or is unsure.

                      You're easily barking up the wrong tree when you continue to call him a liar, dishonest, or a hypocrite & you border easily on little more than a personal attack if you don't figger it out soon & accept that most of the misunderstanding is on your part.

                      Kelt, don't just believe me... ask any other native English speakers that you trust if what I am saying is untrue or not as I say!

                      JCF, there is no reason to become purposefully mocking of kelt when it is obvious that he simply isn't understanding due to English not being his primary language, thus he doesn't understand many American english casual nuances because he has very little personal experience or can only translate in an entirely literal sense that which he is reading.

                      Everybody else, I see a language barrier ruffling feathers here... give it a rest, mates - this ain't worth all the barbs & arrows!

                      Admiral
                      ACG Staff
                      Last edited by Admiral; 04 May 10, 18:42.
                      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

                      ACG History Today

                      BoRG

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Czin View Post
                        Both were considered sneaky and thus unfair. Submarines are by definition a stealthy weapon and weren't considered a fair way to fight. Perfidy is another way of "fighting dirty."
                        Now if you look at the definitions given in Article 37. Where do submarines fall under it? #1 or A,B,C or D?

                        Article 37.-Prohibition of perfidy

                        1. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy. The following acts are examples of perfidy:
                        (a) The feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender;
                        (b) The feigning of an incapacitation by wounds or sickness;
                        (c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
                        (d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.
                        For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                          Now if you look at the definitions given in Article 37. Where do submarines fall under it? #1 or A,B,C or D?

                          Article 37.-Prohibition of perfidy

                          1. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy. The following acts are examples of perfidy:
                          (a) The feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender;
                          (b) The feigning of an incapacitation by wounds or sickness;
                          (c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
                          (d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.
                          For a Long Time It Was Considered to be Wrong to Wear Camouflage or not wearing a formal uniform. But things change and do we still view that lining up man to man to fire at each other is the proper way to conduct war? no we adapted mostly.

                          Back then Submarines would attack ships without any warning there-fore was considered dirty/ cheap tricks.

                          Hey look at modern video games if you use a grenade launcher people claim your cheap/dirty because of the tactic.



                          My Question is What can Anybody do if somebody refuse to follow our Rules of Engagement? We can either fight to what we believe is honorable (and lose many lives) or level the playing field which will be viewed as dirty and cheap.

                          In The Middle East we have troops have to follow strict rules while the Militants could do whatever they wanted because they know most of the soldiers can't stop them as long as its an unfair fight.

                          Tell Me this - Did the Americans win their Independence by following the British Code Of Conduct to fight in line formation or did they win by using 'dirty' Skirmish/Hit and Run Tactics?

                          Did the Americans Defeat the Plain Natives by using well guarded supply convoys and well trained, condensed bodies of troops, or did they kill off all the Plains Food Supplies?
                          God didn’t create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Admiral to the rescue, again!

                            I do not believe that JCF3 meant to convey a doubt about the origin of the truck.

                            There is a clear way of indicating a doubt on the origin of the truck, JCF3 could have written "a truck supposedly captured by the IDF"

                            His sentence "Its supposed to be a garbage truck captured by the IDF that was disguised to fire Kassam rockets" indicates that it's an improvised mobile rocket launcher hidden in a garbage truck.

                            The various posters took JCF3 OP in stride, unquestionningly, JCF3 in his post #23 didn't let out any doubt.

                            Even Gixxer86g who is no friend of mine concurred with me here:

                            Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                            Kelt,I understand your point.But it's not what is really important.

                            Admiral,
                            I mentionned that it was dishonest to post false informations and added Hypocrisy when JCF3 blatantly disregarded two separate sources that refuted his claim:

                            Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                            Exactly. If someone can refute it please provide the source of your information......
                            As for calling JCF3 a liar, well it's up to you since I didn't mention it myself!


                            kelt
                            Last edited by kelt06; 04 May 10, 21:09. Reason: Removed the red color

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Jay217 View Post
                              For a Long Time It Was Considered to be Wrong to Wear Camouflage or not wearing a formal uniform. But things change and do we still view that lining up man to man to fire at each other is the proper way to conduct war? no we adapted mostly?
                              Well I still prefer for my enemies to line up 13 inches to a man. Preferably at the proper ranges for grazing fire from vehicle mounted automatic weapons.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Jay217 View Post
                                For a Long Time It Was Considered to be Wrong to Wear Camouflage or not wearing a formal uniform. But things change and do we still view that lining up man to man to fire at each other is the proper way to conduct war? no we adapted mostly.

                                Back then Submarines would attack ships without any warning there-fore was considered dirty/ cheap tricks.

                                Hey look at modern video games if you use a grenade launcher people claim your cheap/dirty because of the tactic.



                                My Question is What can Anybody do if somebody refuse to follow our Rules of Engagement? We can either fight to what we believe is honorable (and lose many lives) or level the playing field which will be viewed as dirty and cheap.

                                In The Middle East we have troops have to follow strict rules while the Militants could do whatever they wanted because they know most of the soldiers can't stop them as long as its an unfair fight.

                                Tell Me this - Did the Americans win their Independence by following the British Code Of Conduct to fight in line formation or did they win by using 'dirty' Skirmish/Hit and Run Tactics?

                                Did the Americans Defeat the Plain Natives by using well guarded supply convoys and well trained, condensed bodies of troops, or did they kill off all the Plains Food Supplies?
                                My point is TODAY which do follow the discriptions? Do submarines fall under Article 37 or do disguised civilian vehicles? Robert
                                For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X