Garbage Truck-Disguised Kassam rocket launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage Truck-Disguised Kassam rocket launcher

Here ya go. I found this on another site. Its supposed to be a garbage truck captured by the IDF that was disguised to fire Kassam rockets . Robert

For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

IIRC the south african army had similar rocket launchers disguised as standard UNIMOG transport trucks.

Comment

This would make the Global-Liberation-Army (GLA) from C&C: Generals proud!
      Surrender? NutZ!
      -Varro

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death. -Sun Tzu

Comment

And I suppose any terrorists killed during the capture of that vehicle are among the "civilian" casualties.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Zionist lies. These trucks spray candy at children. I'm sure the UN can back me up on this.

In any regard my guess is we'll start seeing more of this kind of stuff from Hamas and less of what they did before: remotely activated fixed launchers (a tactic copied by Hezbollah). The success Hamas had with their human shield tactics on Israel post-Cast Lead is going to result in them utilizing the tactic even more I imagine. Additionally too many Hamas rocket launcher sites were hit by the IAF in Cast Lead, a result of good Shin Bet intelligence. As a result Hamas rocket fire did not have as big an impact on Israeli civilians as they would have liked. My guess is they'll try to rectify the failure of their Cast Lead rocketing tactics and combine it with the success of human shields to produce a lot more stuff like this.
          Last edited by Megaharrison; 03 May 10, 09:37.

Comment

Makes me think of an old joke:

What has 4 wheels and flies?

A garbage truck!

Comment

I have got to get me one of these
              The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
              Heinrich Himmler

Comment

Can Golani translate for us please.
                The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

The IRA and other paramilitaries did something similar during The Troubles in N. Ireland.

In this documentary ( http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum....php?p=1459773 ) one soldier talked about a time when he was on one of these lookout towers the British Army built on hills (doing a two week stint) in order to watch for paramilitary activity.

One day the guy spotted this Tractor pulling a trailer of Hay in a field. Perfectly normal but the driver of the Tractor was a dummy. The vehicle turned and revealed improvised mortars 'hidden' in the Hay. These were big mortars and relatively well made but fortunately the rounds fell short. These towers are not heavily fortified so if one had hit they would have been in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Megaharrison View Post
                    Zionist lies. These trucks spray candy at children. I'm sure the UN can back me up on this.
                    Couldn't that be some kind of Close-In Defensive weapon system like smoke dischargers? They spray candy to bring in children as a shield for the truck against retaliatory fire from the IDF.
                    ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                    2) Enjoy playing it
                    3) Enjoy sharing it
                    4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
                      It says: "This end up"!
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

...and the one on the door says "Aim towards Gaza".
                        The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
                          I sent a heads up to him about this . Robert
                          For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

Clever.
                            I used to have an idea about concealing a 8" Howitzer, the old kind with the shrt barrel.
                            The double axels of the carriage look something like what a heavy truck would have, to me. Just put a canvass cover over it an a Truck cab where the trails come together.
                            Hey, if you found a big enough truck with front wheel drive, you might even fool somebody close-up.

Comment

It looks more like a dump truck... except for the operators.... than a garbage truck to me....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X