Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian tanks video....Hurry!

http://www.kotlet.net/krik/tanks.avi

Contains German instruction for destroying of Soviet tanks. KV-2, T-34, T-26 (conical turret) presented in movement.
    ~150Mb file. Be in a hurry, as the owner promised to delete this file soon!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Thanks Amvas! It was very nice of you to make this available to the forum. :thumb:

Cheers!

Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Re: Russian tanks video....Hurry!

Originally posted by amvas

Contains German instruction for destroying of Soviet tanks. KV-2, T-34, T-26 (conical turret) presented in movement.
      ~150Mb file. Be in a hurry, as the owner promised to delete this file soon!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
      brilliant, Alex, thanks for the link!
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Thank amvas

What a great training film where did you ever find it??

:bowdown:

Thanks for the great film!!

Cheers
        Peter Williams

"We're not lost private, we're in Normandy"-

Lt. Richard Winters 101st 506 pir

Comment

I had to admit the film did have it's amusing parts. I esp. loved the part about the "How to defend yourself against the tanks maching gun?" Hit it with a stick!

Thanks again. It's a good thing you made us aware of it being available.

Cheers!

Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Thanks alot. Hope it will be still available for DL once I get home from work.
            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Missed it. I had completely forgotten about it and the link is dead. Bummer.

Comment

I managed to save it so if anyone wants it I can find a way to get it to you...Its 147 MB
                The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                  I managed to save it so if anyone wants it I can find a way to get it to you...Its 147 MB
                  Thanks Barcelona but RichardS is presently upping it to me.

Comment

I got that link from a guestbook on one of the Russian military sites. The owner told me some time ago, that SO much people downloaded this file and the server was down So he decided to erase this file

I was very surprised to see German soldiers learning to use Molotov cocktail against Soviet tanks
                    I suspected that this Japan's invention was used only by Soviets

Comment

Brief translation of text provided by Kraut:

The first tank is the 52t heavy tank KV-2, often incorrectly named 58t or 64t.
                      It can be easily identified from a distance by its steep cubic turret with its big height.
                      The chassis are the same as the ones of the KV-1.
                      He is armed with a 15cm howitzer and two MGs who will be shown in detail later on.
                      Riflepits are at the sides of the turret... and at the back.
                      Similar to the KV-1 the drivers flap with observation slit and corner mirror is in the middle of drivers front.
                      Next to it a MG with limited field of fire.
                      On top of the turret are two panoramic binoculars.
                      This is an observation hole.
                      This is the turrets telescopic sight.
                      At the side observation slits...
                      ...on top of the turret corner mirrors for the observation of the battlefield.
                      At the rear of the turret a MG.
                      A weak point of this tank and the KV-1 is the air inlet at the back.

These were the most important models and their properties.
                      And now the anti tank utilities.
                      Blinding the tank crew immensely helps in destroying the enemy tank.
                      The soldier jumps on the tank and covers the observation slits with clothes or blocks them with dirt or grease.
                      The panoramic binocular can be covered with a hat.
                      A usefull tool is the crowbar which almost all tanks have attached to its side.
                      It can be used to smash MGs... the crew can be forced to close the observation pits... the turret can be jammed and the closing of the turrets hatch can be prevented.
                      For further close assaults different tools can be used.
                      The molotov cocktail is pretty effective.
                      If its not delivered in one pice it's easy to assemble it yourself.
                      An easy flammable liquid is mixed with 2/3 petrol and 1/3 "burning oil".
                      The mixture hast to be stirred...
                      and is poured into a bottle.
                      At each side of the bottle a "storm match" is attached.
                      An optional choice for the "storm match" is a wick, which has to be soaked entirely with the liquid.
                      That it's inserted into the bottle with a paper cuff.

With the arrival of the tank the storm matches or the wick will be lit.
                      The bottle will be either thrown on the front to blind the driver or at the rear to stop the engine.

Comment

I thought the Finns invented it during the winter war?
                        Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Molotovs are when they are stuffed with cloth in the top...

Ones with fuses are known as "petrol bombs."

IIRC it was the Finns...
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X