Tried out a Walther P22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried out a Walther P22

I went to a range with my .22 rifle and since I had lots of ammo on me I rented a Walther P-22 to try it out. Great little plinking gun but I couldn't hit a barn door with it. It has quite a blast for a .22 and it ejects the cases so that they land on top of my head and forearms. One hot case went down my t-shirt. I don't think it's a comfortable gun to shoot indoors.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

And..........

Comment

Th desert eagle does the same since its used for lefties, but I'm aneresic so i done't bother me
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

It's a bit odd to call a .22cal pistol a weapon of war.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
          I went to a range with my .22 rifle and since I had lots of ammo on me I rented a Walther P-22 to try it out. Great little plinking gun but I couldn't hit a barn door with it. It has quite a blast for a .22 and it ejects the cases so that they land on top of my head and forearms. One hot case went down my t-shirt. I don't think it's a comfortable gun to shoot indoors.

I know what you mean, I used to have a Star PD .45, after every trip to the range I had black circles all over my face from the edjected shells hitting me. I used to think my Benelli was a wonder weapon because for every round fired it also sent the empty case downrange! Twice the bang.
          "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Originally posted by Ogukuo72 View Post
            It's a bit odd to call a .22cal pistol a weapon of war.
            Why, you can use it to wage actual wars against drug dealers in the hood.
            Last edited by MonsterZero; 27 Jul 07, 05:24.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X