Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Tanks video..Hurry!

http://www.kotlet.net/krik/tanks.avi

Contains German instruction for destroying of Soviet tanks. KV-2, T-34, T-26 (conical turret) presented in movement.
    ~150Mb file. Be in a hurry, as the owner promised to delete this file soon!!!
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

nice stuff
    unfortunately i don't understand a word of german help, help
    looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

looks like a lesson in why have inf support for armour
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Downloaded!

A nice one
        a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by viridomaros
          nice stuff
          unfortunately i don't understand a word of german help, help
          If I can still get to download it tomorrow I will see what I can do...Depends on what you pay (Belgian Pralines are quite good)
          "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
          which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
          The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
          returned to its home base."

Comment

send me your add and it will be a pleasure to send you some of the best belgian chocolate here is my mail
            [email protected]

Comment

I did a (very crude) translation, I was often struggeling to find the corect english word and sometimes had to invent words, hoping that you'll understand them For example 'Winkelspiegel', its a construction similar to a periscope, but as I am not shure whether that would be the correct translation I simply used 'corner mirrors'

The first tank is the 52t heavy tank KV-2, often incorrectly named 58t or 64t.
              It can be easily identified from a distance by its steep cubic turret with its big height.
              The chassis are the same as the ones of the KV-1.
              He is armed with a 15cm howitzer and two MGs who will be shown in detail later on.
              Riflepits are at the sides of the turret... and at the back.
              Similar to the KV-1 the drivers flap with observation slit and corner mirror is in the middle of drivers front.
              Next to it a MG with limited field of fire.
              On top of the turret are two panoramic binoculars.
              This is an observation hole.
              This is the turrets telescopic sight.
              At the side observation slits...
              ...on top of the turret corner mirrors for the observation of the battlefield.
              At the rear of the turret a MG.
              A weak point of this tank and the KV-1 is the air inlet at the back.

These were the most important models and their properties.
              And now the anti tank utilities.
              Blinding the tank crew immensely helps in destroying the enemy tank.
              The soldier jumps on the tank and covers the observation slits with clothes or blocks them with dirt or grease.
              The panoramic binocular can be covered with a hat.
              A usefull tool is the crowbar which almost all tanks have attached to its side.
              It can be used to smash MGs... the crew can be forced to close the observation pits... the turret can be jammed and the closing of the turrets hatch can be prevented.
              For further close assaults different tools can be used.
              The molotov cocktail is pretty effective.
              If its not delivered in one pice it's easy to assemble it yourself.
              An easy flammable liquid is mixed with 2/3 petrol and 1/3 "burning oil".
              The mixture hast to be stirred...
              and is poured into a bottle.
              At each side of the bottle a "storm match" is attached.
              An optional choice for the "storm match" is a wick, which has to be soaked entirely with the liquid.
              That it's inserted into the bottle with a paper cuff.

With the arrival of the tank the storm matches or the wick will be lit.
              The bottle will be either thrown on the front to blind the driver or at the rear to stop the engine.
              "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut
                I did a (very crude) translation, I was often struggeling to find the corect english word and sometimes had to invent words, hoping that you'll understand them For example 'Winkelspiegel', its a construction similar to a periscope, but as I am not shure whether that would be the correct translation I simply used 'corner mirrors'
                LoL Kraut...that may be what they are saying, but if you read between the lines, you'll hear...
                "The Slavic barbarians are utilizing these monsters, and our own tanks are almost completely helpless against them. Therefore, my foot-slogging übermenschen, we will be tasked with destroying them through sheer force of will. All of you veterans of the '36 Olympics will run up and throw your newly provided winter clothes and blankets over the view slits, while the slower guys take to bashing it apart with crowbars, or torching with what little petrol the Panzer-driving girly men will spare us. Good luck!"
                I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

thanks for the translation kraut and jamiam
                  i saved some belgian chocolate like this

Comment

"Site unavailalbe due to exceeding bandwith."

Waah!
                    Blackcloud6

Refighting World War II - One hex at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcloud6
                      "Site unavailalbe due to exceeding bandwith."

Waah!
                      You may ask anybody to send this ty
                      If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X