Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name That Weapon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soooo... where can I get one?
    Sail on Britannia.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sawman0311 View Post
      soooo... where can I get one?
      I hear Mexico has a good selection of weapons available...


      BTW, how ya' been Sawman? Haven't seen you around much.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG
      __________
      "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

      Comment


      • Russia will be getting rid off 18000 tanks, probablly some other things, you should be abel to pick something up there.
        “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

        Max Sterner

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Torien View Post
          I hear Mexico has a good selection of weapons available...


          BTW, how ya' been Sawman? Haven't seen you around much.
          Last time I was there, I tried to buy a kilogram of some odd sort of flour. the bloke told me it'd be 400,000 US dollars. no idea what that's about...

          Originally posted by Erkki View Post
          Russia will be getting rid off 18000 tanks, probablly some other things, you should be abel to pick something up there.
          well, if they don't mind, I'll save them the trouble of binning them and take the lot.
          Sail on Britannia.

          Comment





          • This is not a very hard one, but it will still be interesting to see how much time it will take
            Last edited by BlackDonald; 28 Aug 11, 02:58.

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Comment


            • I think I know this one... Finnish, starts with an L...
              Sail on Britannia.

              Comment


              • Hmm well if I say RK-95 will I be draged out and shot?
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

                Max Sterner

                Comment


                • Originally posted by majorchuck View Post
                  this is new to me
                  If you zoom in you can see the name on the display card
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

                  CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                    Hmm well if I say RK-95 will I be draged out and shot?
                    Correctus. Damn you, neighbor

                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                      Hmm well if I say RK-95 will I be draged out and shot?
                      yes.
                      Sail on Britannia.

                      Comment


                      • Well get in the line...
                        “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

                        Max Sterner

                        Comment


                        • ak 74
                          "Damn the torpedoes; where are my condoms!?!"
                          "The price of freedom, is always blood

                          leo 1a2 can. rental 1977
                          m1a1 1/64 2003 [thunder run]
                          leo2a6m 'the stan'
                          leo1a3-c2 leopard germ.
                          leo2a6m barricuda camo afgan.
                          leo2a4 can.

                          Comment


                          • Here's a couple



                            Not too hard, but how about this?

                            Comment


                            • I have no idea about the first two. I could guess, but that is all it would be.

                              The 3rd has to be a halberd of the Queen's Guard. That is the symbol of Queen Elizabeth the II of Britain (the R is for Regina) and I imagine the ceremonial guards at Buckingham or Windsor wield this weapon on special occasions.
                              History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                              _________
                              BoRG
                              __________
                              "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Torien View Post
                                I have no idea about the first two. I could guess, but that is all it would be.

                                The 3rd has to be a halberd of the Queen's Guard. That is the symbol of Queen Elizabeth the II of Britain (the R is for Regina) and I imagine the ceremonial guards at Buckingham or Windsor wield this weapon on special occasions.
                                Correct, however it has a more specific name, what is it?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X