X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AEP View Post
    vz 52 rifle
    Good one. I even thought it looked like a Czech, but couldn't find it.
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

• Looks too much like an SKS to me (especially the beyonet trick which I thought was unique), can you explain the differences?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golani View Post
        Looks too much like an SKS to me (especially the beyonet trick which I thought was unique), can you explain the differences?
        Details here...

Vz. 52 rifle

But it was AEP that found it first.
        Last edited by Torien; 19 May 09, 10:47. Reason: Bad link.
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by AEP View Post
          vz 52 rifle
          Alright, I resign now Anyone else would have said SKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
            Alright, I resign now Anyone else would have said SKS
            I am not at all an expert in fire arms. Maybe the fact that I served in armoured infantry has given me a certain intuition Eventually, it was a quick google search and I found the answers. But I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about those fire arms, expect for their names of course

For me tanks are very much more the thing
            Last edited by AEP; 19 May 09, 11:36.
            "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
            T. S. Elliot

Comment

• Damn, you answered so quickly that I thought you had tons of previously attained knowledge

Comment

• I got the info Torien, thanks.
                But I didn't get why it looks so much like an SKS and how are they compared to each other.

Comment

• Try this one
                  Attached Files
                  “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                    Try this one
                    How about FIM-92 Stinger?
                    "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
                    T. S. Elliot

Comment

• Correct, captured by soviet troops in Afghanistan.
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• This one is probably a bit harder...
                        Attached Files

Max Sterner

Comment

• Christ almighty, Erkki! That gun is impossible to find!
                          It's not Beretta, Smith & Wesson, H&K, SIG, Taurus, FN Herstal etc... It's got features that remind me of all these brands... The hammer looks kind of unique, though. O.o And the damn trigger reminds me of Makarov. I couldn't find any brand that has that slide release, though...

Gotta say that it's a damn mystery. Me and my buddy have been trying to find it for a long time now... Any hints? However vague they might be, anything would help

Comment

• Think: Russia!

Max Sterner

Comment

• That certainly wasn't easy at all, but I'm fairly sure it's a MP-444 Baghira

The 9mm MP-444 Baghira is a subcompact pistol with a magazine capacity of 10 rounds. Its polymer frame construction with steel operational elements make it both lightweight and rugged, while its simple design makes it cheap to maintain, especially in comparison to the steel Makarov it replaced. The Baghira features a 101mm barrel and a special cocking featuring on the striker that allows for double-action operation or preliminary cocking. Like most pistols used by the Russian army, the Baghira is made in the city of Izhevsk in the Western Ural mountains.
                              T. S. Elliot

Comment

• Correct! I post another one when I get back to a normal bandwith in a week or so...

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X