X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it would be, so please shut it

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
    I know that one, but I think it would be cheating if I said it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• Alright.
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• Kulsprutepistol m/45
        also known as the K-rifle or Swedish-K

Comment

• Yes, indeed... Have you heard the strange anecdote about it?

Supposedly, it was used by some soldiers in an exercise a few decades ago, and one of the guys happened to have a cartridge still in the chamber when he blindfired it at a 45 degree angle upwards... The soldier in question got a few angry looks and was probably shouted at...

Anyway, later that day, the authorities found a dead man in a car about a kilometer away (I don't remember the distance... but far for a 9mm)... The driver's seat window was a little bit open, just an inch or so... And the man had obviously been shot with a 9 mm from a slightly upwards angle.

So.. The damn slug had traveled for a long, long distance, and in through a window open about an inch, into the head or neck of the driver of a moving car...

I don't know how true it is... It's just something circulating among military personnel here in Sweden And... like soldiers all over the world, they are prone to grand stories

Originally posted by themalleus View Post
          Kulsprutepistol m/45
          also known as the K-rifle or Swedish-K

Comment

• Weird man. Really weird.

And this is why we treat all guns as though they are loaded at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by themalleus View Post
              Weird man. Really weird.

And this is why we treat all guns as though they are loaded at all times.
              Yep... But, as I like to point out... Guns don't kill people. People kill people... I think you should treat some people like loaded guns, too. Consequently, lock them up indefinitely and/or keep them out of the armed services and not allow them to own or handle guns or other weapons.

Comment

• True, people kill people, however it is one of the basic tenets of gun safety.

Just throwin' that out there.

Comment

• How about this one?
                  I sure hadn't read about it or seen it until today!

Last edited by BlackDonald; 28 Aug 11, 03:58.

Comment

• It looks kind of strange. The proportions and intuitive feel of the gun are all wrong somehow.
                    It's just a gut feeling, but I wouldn't want to go into battle with that. Give me a K43 any day.

Comment

• I think that's the Egyptian copy of the Carl-Gustav SMG M-45 (called-Port Sa'aid or something like that...)
                      Or maybe it's just the Carl Gustav M-45

No anecdote comes to mind, so can I get half the prize?

The changing name thing, I don't want to marry you, travel arrangements will be horribale.

Comment

• Huh, I have no idea how I missed this last page (holding the answer to the question...)

Can you still change your name though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golani View Post
                          Huh, I have no idea how I missed this last page (holding the answer to the question...)

Can you still change your name though?
                          Change my name? What?
                          EDIT: Ohhh... Marriage. No way, dude I'm happy with the one i've got
                          Last edited by BlackDonald; 15 May 09, 04:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
                            Change my name? What?
                            EDIT: Ohhh... Marriage. No way, dude I'm happy with the one i've got
                            You promised this:
                            Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
                            i'll marry you and name myself Mary-Kate Olsen
                            I gave up the marrige thing, to much fuss, I still demeaned a name change though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golani View Post
                              You promised this:

I gave up the marrige thing, to much fuss, I still demeaned a name change though!
                              Only if you knew the anecdote before I told it
                              What a damn fluke accident

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
                                How about this one?
                                I sure hadn't read about it or seen it until today!

But seriously. Name this weapon now instead of ranting on for pages forgetting it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X