X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gojulas View Post
    British Commando Dagger
    Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
    Looks like a Fairbairn Sykes, but it's more square-like than the ones I am used to...? Maybe it's that american clone I remember reading about... (One supposedly used by some SF group)
    Both correct. The caption with this photo designated this knife as: Fairbairn-Sykes, third pattern.

Over to you Gojulas! (or BlackDonald, if you want to go again)
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
      Well then, how about this piece of cutlery?
      sykes farbain, or something like that. can't rightly spell it...
      Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• oh, already gotten. blast. for once I know it, and I'm beaten to it!
        Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• Now, can anyone guess what the hell this is?
          Last edited by BlackDonald; 28 Aug 11, 02:58.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• That would be the Pribor 3b assault rifle.
            Last edited by Washington; 25 Apr 09, 22:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Washington View Post
              That would be the Pribor 3b assault rifle.
              Yep... Model and everything correct. I wonder how much googling that took you Or did you actually have prior knowledge of that strange-ass gun?

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post

Now, can anyone guess what the hell this is?
                What the Hell? Is that a piece of Rebar on the side?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
                  Yep... Model and everything correct. I wonder how much googling that took you Or did you actually have prior knowledge of that strange-ass gun?
                  A search for the words 'bullpup' and 'multi barrel' did the trick.
                  That thing is really weird though. Have you got any more info on it?
                  Anyways, since I cheated to get the answer, someone else can go.
                  Unless googling isn't considered cheating.

Comment

• Here's one for ya'll

Attached Files
                    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• The baby of a Steyr Aug and a Famas? I didnt know weapons mated...
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• To me it looks like a conglomeration of a FAMAS, L85, and an Aug with an HK bipod thrown in for good measure. But it isn't a scrap build. This thing was actually designed to look this way.
                        Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• It's a Iranian KH2002. IIRC the internal guts are a copy of a Chinese M-16 clone.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
                            It's a Iranian KH2002. IIRC the internal guts are a copy of a Chinese M-16 clone.
                            Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                              The baby of a Steyr Aug and a Famas? I didnt know weapons mated...
                              Indeed handle looks to be from a Famas, while the magazine looks to have come from a Steyr Aug. The handle is much like that of an M16
                              “Come and take it!"

Comment

• Shall we do another?

Who's turn is it?
                                “Come and take it!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X