X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
    And besides, how the hell do you confuse that one with an M107? XD
    The one in the picture is an original, not modded ****. That would be too hard
    I just figured it was a modded M107 and there is no point of reference (save the trigger) to gauge the caliber of the rifle from your picture.

Now I will look again. It is an impressive weapon.
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

Here's one that should be fairly easy for some of you guys...
      It's one hell of a sniper system. If you haven't figured it out by tomorrow, I will provide clues.

Looks like the Cheytac M200. Wasn't that the one in Shooter?
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkane View Post
        Interesting. An American made rifle not used by any American forces.

Poland and Turkey only. Oh, wait. Blackwater has used it.

And only $13,795.00 for the civilian version.

http://www.cheytac.com/

Nice find.
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
          I just figured it was a modded M107 and there is no point of reference (save the trigger) to gauge the caliber of the rifle from your picture.

Now I will look again. It is an impressive weapon.
          Nah, there are several points of reference One can clearly see that the mag is too small in relation to the rest of the rifle for .50 BMG

Originally posted by Arkane View Post
          Arkane, you are officially the winner.
          EDIT: Yes, the rifle used by Bob Lee Swagger (Mark Wahlberg) in Shooter is a Cheytac Intervention M-200
          Last edited by BlackDonald; 29 Mar 09, 00:07.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• One more and I'm off to bed.
            Attached Files
            Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkane View Post
              One more and I'm off to bed.
              I'm probably dead wrong, but that one looks like the 3D models I have seen of the Metal Storm handgun. And that switch looks a little odd for a standard "mechanical" weapon...?

Comment

• Ah that is a real gun, a little nasty thing... I let somebody else answer.
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• Yup real gun it is, fires darts i hear

Comment

I'm probably dead wrong, but that one looks like the 3D models I have seen of the Metal Storm handgun. And that switch looks a little odd for a standard "mechanical" weapon...?
                    Nyet comrade, not a metalstorm. That is your clue.

Comment

• I was thinking about this one at first... I'm gonna sit down and do my research properly this time Dammit, I am going to find that sodding gun!

Comment

• 2 hours on google searching, and nothing.
                        Image-searched for four/4-barreled pistol/handgun/dartgun/tranquilizer/pepperbox/modern pepperbox... Since I have no caliber, brand, year, country, knowledge about the firing mechanism or even if it uses darts instead of bullets... It's hard to find and I officially give up
                        Handguns never were my forte

Comment

• It uses a 4 round clip and has a killing range of 11m at 20m. Muzzle velocity of 250m/s, and fires 13.2g projectiles. If noone gets it by tommorow I'll post the answer.

Comment

• Its a Soviet frogman's pistol which has already been posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
                              Its a Soviet frogman's pistol which has already been posted.
                              Actual designation is SPP-1M. Still used by Spetsnaz and the Russian Navy. Someone else take a go. It's dinnertime.

Comment

• What about this gun
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X