X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arkane View Post
    k11
    Well... I bet you have read about it, but it's actually called XK11 KNR (Korean New Rifle)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I think Carthage must be destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackDonald View Post
      Well... I bet you have read about it, but it's actually called XK11 KNR (Korean New Rifle)
      I got to see a mockup last Summer in Seoul. Daewoo is serious about building these things and the Korean Army wants to start fielding sometime in the next year or two.

I'll throw another one up this evening.
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

I got to see a mockup last Summer in Seoul. Daewoo is serious about building these things and the Korean Army wants to start fielding sometime in the next year or two.

I'll throw another one up this evening.
        So it is a real weapon and not something from a video game?
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by CentTankie View Post
          Ye Gods! Unsporting Yet! The possibilities!! Now, had he thought "These colonial upstarts are traitors" and let fly...!
          Welcome to the forum CentTankie!

Recent article about the event here:

http://www.historynet.com/the-marksm...washington.htm

The Marksman Who Refused to Shoot George Washington

From American History magazine, by the Weider History Group.
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
            So it is a real weapon and not something from a video game?
            Yeah, it's real. Her's a vid:

Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• 'eres one for you all.

Comment

'eres one for you all.

it looks like another version of israeli galil
                or czech modification of ak74

Comment

• Nope. Not Israeli nor an AK.

Comment

Nope. Not Israeli nor an AK.
                    It's been three days. You have to give us a few clues...
                    I would guess it's a .556 developed in a former Soviet republic, but since that country has become a NATO member or at least become friendly with the western world, it is chambered for .556 NATO.

But I am nowhere near sure... And besides, it could be an old rifle model that has been modernized...
                    Last edited by BlackDonald; 28 Mar 09, 20:05.

Comment

• Ok, here's your clues:

1. It is US Made
                      2. Can be supplied in either 5.56, 5.45, or 7.62x39
                      3. Built only on special runs for LEOs and Mil customers.

This'll give it away, but it beat out both the KAC and LMT entries in a big trial for SOCOM a few years back.

Comment

• Scar?
                        Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• Aha!

It is the RAV02 7.62x39mm!

Originally posted by Arkane View Post
                          Ok, here's your clues:

1. It is US Made
                          2. Can be supplied in either 5.56, 5.45, or 7.62x39
                          3. Built only on special runs for LEOs and Mil customers.

This'll give it away, but it beat out both the KAC and LMT entries in a big trial for SOCOM a few years back.

Comment

• Here's one that should be fairly easy for some of you guys...
                            It's one hell of a sniper system. If you haven't figured it out by tomorrow, I will provide clues.

Last edited by BlackDonald; 28 Aug 11, 02:58.

Comment

• M107 ?
                              _________
                              BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                                M107 ?
                                Nope... Not the Barrett XM/M107

It's available in two calibers below .50 BMG, both of them are pretty special, extraordinary and rare. There are two calibers, and the higher one is designed to be an intermediate between Anti-material .50 and Anti-personnel .338 Lapua ammo. This rifle is, in other words, a hybrid.
                                And a successful one. It is sub-MOA accurate out to over 2500 yards.

And besides, how the hell do you confuse that one with an M107? XD
                                The one in the picture is an original, not modded ****. That would be too hard

Another clue: it's usually delivered with a ballistic computer PDA, weather tracker and laser rangefinder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X