This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by irontoad View Post
    Would it be a French Reibel 1931 machine gun?
    It would be, yes.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
      Yup, invented by Barnes Wallace. He also invented the earthquake bomb, better known as the grand slam.

Comment

• Speaking of grand slams, I can neither confirm or deny the existence of this Weapon:

What is it?
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by ttam281 View Post
          Yup, invented by Barnes Wallace. He also invented the earthquake bomb, better known as the grand slam.
          Which one?

There was the 6 ton Tallboy or the 10 Ton Grand slam earthquake bombs. The Grand slam came later on in the war to the tallboy.
          Winnie says
          ---------------------------------
          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Which one?

There was the 6 ton Tallboy or the 10 Ton Grand slam earthquake bombs. The Grand slam came later on in the war to the tallboy.
            IIRC, Wallis designed both ultra heavy bombs that only modified Lancasters could carry.......
            Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Okay guys you have to understand my posts won't contain any classified material. I have no desire to make big rocks small at Leavenworth. This is a decommissioned weapon that gave the Russians fits. It is a AGM-69. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-69_SRAM
              Truly an awesome weapon. Kept the peace thru massive overwhelming firepower. We at that time had to show that we were serious about not messing with the free world. And we kept the peace...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• How about this:

Bonus points for naming the style that uses them...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• This one then?:

Attached Files
                  “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• How about Arnis or Kali Sticks

Comment

• Okay, gojulas you got it. What's the style?

Erkki, do you have a photo of that not stripped? Also it seems to be missing a few parts.
                      Last edited by Bwaha; 01 Feb 09, 08:15.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Is it Eskrima or Arnis De mano Fighting Style

Comment

• how about this gun, hope its not a re-post
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Correct on Eskrima. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/5640/

Oh, I just saw where your posting from. Are you a practitioner of this style?

Haven't a clue on that smg. Although it looks like its in a german spg. Hint?
                            Last edited by Bwaha; 01 Feb 09, 09:43.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• No iam not a practitioner, but someday i hope to take it up. The SMG primarily saw action againt the Russians

Comment

• Its a really hard style, and getting whacked by the sticks really hurts. I like it though, if you combine it with Akido you will have it going on. Combining a soft style with a hard one opens your options.

The Germans captured so many different weapons its hard to tell. I guess you got me.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X