X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess its my go then...
    “Come and take it!"

Comment

• The upper part of the gun looks like Suomi, but the handle and stock are wrong...

It wouldn't be some exotic export model?
      Life is too serious to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
        Guess its my go then...
        Gustav M45 SMG
        Winnie says
        ---------------------------------
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
          Gustav M45 SMG
          Correct, well done I assume you know the country as well. For a bonus?
          “Come and take it!"

Comment

Carl Gustav is a fairly well known weapons producer...
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

• Do you know the country it was produced by? As a bonus question for ya Listy. Post a new picture as well.
              “Come and take it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Carl Gustav is a fairly well known weapons producer...
                Ryan, he's telling you that everyone knows it's Swedish!
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• wasn't it used as a delta force weapon(after being heavily modified) in vietnam? I think an uncle of mine has one, with an integrated silencer?
                  Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• right then:
                    IMG]
                    Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• whoops:

Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                        Ryan, he's telling you that everyone knows it's Swedish!
                        Owe ok, I wasn't sure what he was telling me got yah I assumed he knew it was Swedish. Who's posting the next picture?

Also I believe Sawman was correct
                        Swedish Carl Gustaf M45, or better known as the "Swedish K", was favored by American special forces units until Swedish government decided to stop deliveries. In late 1960s S&W proceeded to manufacture similar model to M45 which became the M76. The M76 was subsequently used by Navy SEALS in limited numbers.
                        Last edited by ForIAmSparticus; 10 Jan 09, 14:42. Reason: New info!
                        “Come and take it!"

Comment

• oi, where'd my picture go?!
                          Sail on Britannia.

Comment

Owe ok, I wasn't sure what he was telling me got yah I assumed he knew it was Swedish. Who's posting the next picture?

Also I believe Sawman was correct
                            Swedish Carl Gustaf M45, or better known as the "Swedish K", was favored by American special forces units until Swedish government decided to stop deliveries. In late 1960s S&W proceeded to manufacture similar model to M45 which became the M76. The M76 was subsequently used by Navy SEALS in limited numbers.
                            I will share with you all a little secret that I learned when I got trained on the weapon. You take a D(1.5V) battery and put at the back of the coil inside the chamber. In this way you will drastically have increased the rate of fire. The only drawback is that once you pull the trigger the weapon will keep fireing until it runs out of ammo / or you pull out the clip yourself.

It sure qualifies in the category the worlds ugliest handguns
                            "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Ugly guns, how about this one:

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Ingram M10 in .45ACP caliber, as made by MAC, with stock extended
                                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X