Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great photo, very distracting. IF it is the lass on my left, its a 20 gauge Italian shotgun made by Benelli. I think I own the very same model. I'm not at home so I can't be sure though. Happy Holidays to all of you.

Oh and BTW you were correct about the last gun.
    Last edited by Bwaha; 24 Dec 08, 13:26.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• The one on the right looks like some model of R700.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        How about this pretty little lass:
        where do you put the bloody bullets?

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        This next picture is the archery model.

It costs about 2 grand for her.
        [/size][/font]
        wait wait wait... archery? you meam it fires arrows?
        Last edited by Duncan; 27 Dec 08, 00:40.
        Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• I am a little disapointed that you did not post the original pic, but I'll get over it.

It's hard to tell what teh red-head has there, her hand is over the most telling part of the gun. BTW- what IS the difference between a Remington 70 and a 700?
          That you can see, I mean.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• sawman0311 As to your first question, if I told you... As to the second question, Yeah, loads like a Piat.
            Here's a listing of some of the options and prices.

A8S1P AIRROW ARCHERY MODEL (A-8S1P) STEALTH
            Complete with - 16” Barrel Assembly (2512), Air Trigger, Broadhead Guard, Car Stock, Scope Rings, 7 oz. Rechargeable Cylinder and Valve
            Models (A-8S) Perform to 2,000 PSIG Above or Below Water Levels $1,699.00

A8SH1 AIRROW HARPOON MODEL (A-8SH1) STEALTH
            Complete with - (2) Piece Barrel Assembly, (1) Two-Piece Harpoon, Lance and Dart, 7 oz. Rechargeable Cylinder and Valve, Harpoon Line.
            Stealth Models will accept all Series 6, 7 Barrels and Projectiles. $1,697.00

STAR3 Remote Scuba Tank Regulator Adapter, Hose and Adapters
            (HP Port Hookup) Recommended for Diver Use - Includes Stainless Shutdown Valve 266.00

As for the gals, They're Temujin's crew. The lucky dog.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Temujin View Post

Content edited.
              The picture was a bit too much.
              Please keep in mind that we have a broad range of members including women and children.
              >ACG Staff
              I quite agree sir. no offence, temujin.
              Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• Well what do you guys think? Is the Airrow the most strange and interesting gun that you've seen? Have any of you shot this monster? How does it compare to a .338 Lapua mag.?

BFG
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sawman0311 View Post
                  I quite agree sir. no offence, temujin.
                  I thought it was within the boundaries of good taste, well lets just say its borderline, and i was on the wrong side of it.
                  Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

• Well if no one else is going to post one, I'll jump in. Start with a moderately easy one.

Comment

• That is a "Sturmgewehr". Please continue.
                      Last edited by Bwaha; 07 Jan 09, 13:29.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• looks more like a knock-off of the AK-74 to me.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          That is a "Sturmgewehr". Please continue.
                          Sturmgewhehr means storm weapons in German, are your referring to the Stg. 44 the worlds first assault rifle. It is not in fact in is Nikonov AN-94 "Abakan" assault rifle (Russia).
                          “Come and take it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
                            are your referring to the Stg. 44 the worlds first assault rifle.
                            Which it's not, the Cei-Rigotti then the Fedorov Avtomat both came before the MP44.
                            Winnie says
                            ---------------------------------
                            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                            Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              Which it's not, the Cei-Rigotti then the Fedorov Avtomat both came before the MP44.
                              Owe ok but the picture is a Nikonov AN-94 "Abakan" assault rifle (Russia)
                              “Come and take it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
                                Owe ok but the picture is a Nikonov AN-94 "Abakan" assault rifle (Russia)
                                At A guess, yes.
                                Winnie says
                                ---------------------------------
                                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                                Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X