This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I've think this one will puzzle you. I will give a hint though, used in europe circa 1815.
    I had an article on one of these! Can''t remember the designation, its (As the others said an air rifle) from Austria used by the scouts during the Napoleonic war.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Its a Girandoni Military Repeater Air Rifle. Here's a link to a cool article: http://www.beemans.net/lewis-assault-rifle.htm
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• How about this pretty little lass:

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by dauga40 View Post
          Dunhill executive for James Bond ?
          TKB-506 and TKB-506A 'Cigar Tin' assasination devices for the KGB.

Comment

• Nope, Made here in the USA. Hint- Its missing its air reservoir. Good luck, Its really obscure.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• sniper paintball gun
              Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

• Strike two. Hint- If you look very closely you might be able see its name. I consider it a very expensive varmit gun. Harpoon mod. is optional. I just like the way it looks. Just the thing to get those pesky gophers without upsetting the neighbors. Shiny
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• well its an air rifle but cant give you the name of it
                  Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

• I first saw it about a decade ago in the fine book Gun Digest. Cutaway was really close, form follows function. You too can own one if you can get a FFL licence. The name of this pretty lass is Airrow Stealth Model 8SRB. This next picture is the archery model.

It costs about 2 grand for her.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• I will do one more if I may. Name this one:

Hint: This has a 100 round magazine.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        I will do one more if I may. Name this one:

Hint: This has a 100 round magazine.
                        Calico SMG.
                        Winnie says
                        ---------------------------------
                        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                        Herr Flick.

Comment

• Correct. Except its not a smg. Single shot only. I'm done, its your turn to confound me.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• I spent the last couple of days searching for some photos of a german fortress musket. I couldn't find one so I will offer this:

Merry Christmas.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

• fn p90

Comment

• What model rifle is the girl on the end holding?

Content edited.
                                The picture was a bit too much.
                                Please keep in mind that we have a broad range of members including women and children.
                                >ACG Staff
                                Last edited by Duncan; 27 Dec 08, 00:25.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X