Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing, I was gonna say it was somesort of spear thrower but figured that there'd be no point having the hole in the middle.

For once I was right...but no.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

• My first try at this....

"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post

Is that an Ingram Mk. 10?
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

• Not from Ingram....

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
          Is that an Ingram Mk. 10?

Nope. Here's what it did to an armour plate. The same plate was not penetrated by a NATO 7.62mm
          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Ballistic Testing

Here's a NATO 5.56mm round

Here's what the mystery weapon did

BoRG

Comment

CBJ-MS, A PDW developed for the British in IIRC the 90's but very quickly dropped.

Memo to self: get out more.
              Winnie says
              ---------------------------------
              "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
              Herr Flick.

Comment

• You frighten me, Listy.

Comment

• Listy, you motherf*****!!!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  CBJ-MS, A PDW developed for the British in IIRC the 90's but very quickly dropped.

Memo to self: get out more.
                  Of course you're right, but these aren't pictures from the 90's, they're more recent. I don't know about the British either, this is all about Sweden. Here's the link and some notes.

http://www.gotavapen.se/gota/cbj/cbj_syst.htm

A new small light cartridge, 6.5x25 CBJ and its projectile exceeds the performance of the standard ball
                  5.56 NATO ammunition. The standard 7.62 NATO ball ammunition is also inferior to 6.5x25 CBJ in many cases.

One small cartridge for most purposes on the modern battlefield, which is used in a small handy weapon, simultaneously combining the role of personal defence weapon, assault rifle and light support weapon! This is the case with 6.5x25 CBJ Modular System utilizing innovative and breakthrough technology instead of old fashion muscle power.

This multipurpose hard hitting ammunition and small versatile weapon system, which is related to this ammunition, were developed by CBJ Tech AB in Sweden

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina View Post
                    You frighten me, Listy.
                    Look on the Bright side, I'm in the UK that means no real life guns for me (and I'm a oodles of miles away from you, and getting more distant every year).

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                    Of course you're right, but these aren't pictures from the 90's, they're more recent. I don't know about the British either, this is all about Sweden. Here's the link and some notes.
                    I said the Date was a guess didn't I? Even I do get things wrong, on occasion.

Winnie says
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina View Post
                      You frighten me, Listy.

This is more frightening....

BoRG

Comment

This is more frightening....

And User too please (which maybe harder to get).
                        Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                        Herr Flick.

Comment

• Ugh, one of those damn punch pistols.
                          I'd rather have a knife.

Okay, lets see if I can get an image up...

WHat, do you need a PHD in hacking to post an image here? This is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by The Exorcist; 20 Nov 10, 00:27.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• An ADVANCED PHD in hacking....
                            Pity, really, I have dozens of great images to post here, but every time I have ever tried to post, I go round and round trying to post from my own machine, NOT a URL cross-refenced re-sized re-directed triple-sized pain in the ass.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\John Hertel\My Documents\My Pictures\battle\WW1\mystery gun.jpg[/IMG]
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post

And User too please (which maybe harder to get).
                                Its a modified vbersion of the dart watch gun worn by Bond, the glove was worn by 006, when 007 retired.

I love to BS stuff
                                I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X