Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About all you are likely to see from that age is the MP-44, and maybe the Colt 45.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
      Got any pics of the WWII-era weapons fitted with bent barrels for corner-shooting?
      The only one that springs to mind is the Krummlauf mounted on a STG44. That was only for firing out of AFV's to clear raiders off the rear deck. Memory is jogging me there might have been an SMG version used by the Russians?
      Winnie says
      ---------------------------------
      "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
      Herr Flick.

Comment

• Has this one been done?

Alright time for a new one

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post

Easy!

I'll let someone else play though.
          Winnie says
          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

• Are they still calling the M-21 system something new now, like the the M-25? That looks like it to me..., I just finished reading a sniper book with seeral photos in it, but they were small and poor quality.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• M-14
              "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
              "

Comment

M-14 DMR. Usually seen in the hands of Marines and Special Ops... not sure if these guys are special ops.
                I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• How about this

Comment

• Originally posted by 5thGuards View Post
                    How about this

that would be the Tsar Cannon. Made in 1586. By Tsar Feodor
                    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                    "

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      The only one that springs to mind is the Krummlauf mounted on a STG44. That was only for firing out of AFV's to clear raiders off the rear deck. Memory is jogging me there might have been an SMG version used by the Russians?
                      I think the special I saw had some American weapons fitted for it, but I could be thinking of the Kraut peice. They had some stock footage of it being used in street fighting, and said it was only usable for a few hundred rounds....
                      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Double checked my book. It has all of the items the M-25 System mentioned, so I'm sticking with it being the M-21 or M-25 updated system.

BoRG

Comment

• I think I just fooled you guys.
                          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

• Damnit!

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                            I think I just fooled you guys.
                            If you tell me that's some sort of Ruger Mini-Bullshit, or the M1A1 or something I'm gonna shoot myself. What is it???

BoRG

Comment

• I think I'll give Listy another shot at it

Comment

I think I'll give Listy another shot at it
                                Hell I'd have said M-21. however the vented forestock and odd barrel shape says it's not.

Guess' as it's not an EBR, I'd say M14E1?
                                Last edited by Listy; 05 Dec 07, 00:24.
                                Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                                Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X