http://www.mormon.org
      http://www.sca.org
      http://www.scv.org/
      http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by Janos View Post
        V2?
        nope sorry
        Confucius he say, war not determine who's right. War determine who's left

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberia View Post
          That is unreal, same photo too!
          What is even stranger is that today i went to eat in the staff mess in my prison, it serves a couple of hot meals and sandwitches for us poor officers

anyway I was walking through the wing toward the mess thinking that I hope that they had Cumberland Sausage on the menu and when I got there it was on the menu

Think I will have to play the lottery this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Druid_Ian View Post
            My go then
            try this one
            Air to air rocket made by the Germans in WWII for their...Focke Wulf...jet..thing...looks like a Mig....? Can't remeber the name of the rocket or the planes, sorry..
            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• It's a Ruhrstahl X-4 AAM.
              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                It's a Ruhrstahl X-4 AAM.
                Correct

The X4, was developed as an Air-to-Air Missile (AAM), although its use of wire guidance paved the way for modern anti-tank missiles, which often used wire guidance for reliability and immunity to countermeasures.

The X4 project started under Dr Max Krammer at Ruhrstahl in 1943. The smooth cruciform of wings were swept back to reduce drag when mounted under a jet fighter. Control was achieved by combined use of tabs on the wings and additional control surfaces on the tail fins. The X4 was powered by a BMW 548 motor which was fed with hypergolic propellants by a complex fuel delivery system, which was designed to prevent fuel starvation during violent manoeuvres.

X4 was launched from the same altitude as the target (from the rear) at more than 1.5km (0.93 miles). The pilot maintained the target and missile alignment after firing, using a small joystick as part of the command link control system. The two control lines were dispersed from bobbins on two of the four wings. It was intended to add acoustic homing and fusing to the 20kg (40lb) of explosive, although most of the missiles used a proximity fuse.

By late 1944, 1,300 missiles had been produced and many hundreds test fired. Successful allied bombing of BMW’s Stargard plant destroyed over 1,000 motors intended for the X4, which left 1,000 X4 missiles waiting for motors. This delay was long enough to prevent most of them reaching combat units, as a result only a few were fired in anger.

Comment

• Here is another to try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is another to try
                    SS-11 or a Vickers Vigilant.
                    Winnie says
                    ---------------------------------
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      SS-11 or a Vickers Vigilant.
                      Yet another winner

The Nord 5210, also known as the SS11 and AS11 (US military designation AGM-22A) is a French air-launched (AS11) anti-tank and assault missile also produced as a surface-to-surface (SS11) line-of-sight wire-guided battlefield missile. The AS11 has a range of 3000 meters and is carried by British Royal Marine Wessex and Wasp helicopters. The SS11 surface version was carried on ships and AFVs. The Nord 5210 has a range of 3000 meters and a flight speed of 580 kmh. Various warheads have been produced to fit to the Nord 5210 including a Type 130AC anti-tank warhead capable of penetrating 60 cm of armour plate; Type 140 AP02 with 2.6 kg of explosive in the warhead; Type 130 AP59 high fragmentation anti-personnel warhead with contact fuse; an inert warhead for practice.

Comment

• OK Another one for you guys
                        Attached Files

Comment

OK Another one for you guys
                          It's the "Ark" out of When worlds collide.

Winnie says
                          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

• It's the "Ark" out of When worlds collide.

Sure looks like it, don't it?
                            I was thinking of some type of Soviet ATGM, like the Sagger, but the tips of the fins are wrong.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Name these weapons...

Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                              Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                                Name these weapons...

I think that D is the the skeletal structure of VX gas, Not 100% sure on that though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X