• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a video of 'Musti' in action:

Just for your pleasure
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkane View Post
      Looks like an Enfield no. 8 Infantry Rifle.
      Pretty much but its the cadet version with a .22

Comment

• It's gone strangely quiet in here... is this why:

Lets make it Loud!
        Winnie says
        ---------------------------------
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

• I don't know about the first one but the second one looks like a "grease" gun
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

• Second one is a French/Vietnamese MAT-49 subgun.

Comment

• Listy,
              Not sure of the name on the last one. (wire stock sub-mach) but I've got several thousand words about the craftmanship.
              My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

• Red wins a cookie...Holly it IS French so what do you expect? If your gun works you lose one reason to surrender.
                Winnie says
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

• I guess I was way off, I should have remembered it from Battlefield: Vietnam
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                    I guess I was way off, I should have remembered it from Battlefield: Vietnam
                    M3 has no fore grip on the mag housing and is Tubular, and no vented barrel, or foresight on said barrel. Apart from that it looks the same

Oh and is longer, and has the ejection port on the top of the weapon... but still close!
                    Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

• http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-5_20g_Mag.jpg

Which weapon is this?

(I'll give a hint - It was the first successful autoloading ******* ever produced.
                      Last edited by Conlin; 12 Aug 07, 22:27.

Comment

• Browning Auto-5 20g?
                        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                        Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

• LOL, ya got to change the name in the URL, it makes it kinda easy to ID an object with it's name printed above it.
                          "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

• Originally posted by achtung baby View Post
                            Browning Auto-5 20g?
                            Right!!

Originally posted by Wustenfuchs View Post
                            LOL, ya got to change the name in the URL, it makes it kinda easy to ID an object with it's name printed above it.
                            I am kind of new to this.

Comment

• No Worries, it also helps if you use an internet photosite like photobucket, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                                No Worries, it also helps if you use an internet photosite like photobucket, etc.
                                Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X