• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like DPM 7.62 LMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Leatherneck View Post
      Look like DPM 7.62 LMG
      IIRC the DPM's drum was a lot thinner, More like a pancake, This one is like a cake.

I'd guess its a MG that would have been vehicle mounted, Probably a aircraft due to the deflector tube/cartridge catcher bag on the receiver and the pintle mount attachment on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
        IIRC the DPM's drum was a lot thinner, More like a pancake, This one is like a cake.

I'd guess its a MG that would have been vehicle mounted, Probably a aircraft due to the deflector tube/cartridge catcher bag on the receiver and the pintle mount attachment on the ground.
        Plus the DPM has a built in flash-suppressor.
        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• Kinda tricky...

"Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Was ist das?

My first guess was a Lewis Gun, but I'm probably wrong.
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

• Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
              Kinda tricky...

Lanchester Mk1
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                Lanchester Mk1
                Nope
                "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                  My first guess was a Lewis Gun, but I'm probably wrong.
                  Originally posted by the_redstar_swl

Your right......it still somewhat look like DPM 7.62 LMG tho

I was thinking Vickers......but then I could be wrong.

Comment

Kinda tricky...

MP-34 at a guess, although the front barrel looks a bit like a lanchaster SMG.

And no ones got the mystery LMG yet, although almost all of you have gotten something right.

Edit: Listy is a fecking idiot, I knew I'd seen it before. That's a sterling with a wooden stock and the trigger moved.
                    Edit the second: Pratchet SMG. the fore runner of the Sterling (hence the minor differences)
                    Last edited by Listy; 15 Apr 07, 23:15.
                    Winnie says
                    ---------------------------------
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

Nope
                      To be fair:
                      http://gotavapen.se/gota/artiklar/kpist/stengun.htm

and apart from the curved mag it looks identical to a Lanchaster.
                      Winnie says
                      "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                      Herr Flick.

Comment

To be fair:

Mistake on my part I was trying to find a picture of an Mp-28I. Apparently I didn't look at the picture closely enough to realize whoever labeled it doesn't know the difference between the 28 and the Lanc. Also the mag isn't curved, its just the angle of the picture. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Mistake on my part I was trying to find a picture of an Mp-28I. Apparently I didn't look at the picture closely enough to realize whoever labeled it doesn't know the difference between the 28 and the Lanc. Also the mag isn't curved, its just the angle of the picture. Sorry for the confusion.
                          big difference is the M-18/28 has a smooth Vented barrel, unlike that one.
                          Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

• So I am right.

Comment

To be fair:

BSA? What does that stand for?
                              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                                BSA? What does that stand for?
                                Birmingham Small Arms

A lot of firearns Used to be made in Birmingham when UK had a small arms industry
                                Confucius he say, war not determine who's right. War determine who's left

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X