This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only off by .077...damn it
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• Here's one for yah
      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

• wow

I don't know what it is, and that's wierd, but it looks FUN! How about a hint? Caliber? Looks .22lr to maybe a .45 auto at the other end of the possibilities, I'm going with .22.
        "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

• It's an Australian Owen Submachine gun, designed by Lieutenant Owen in 1939. Yes Wustenfuchs it is .22 as the time that he presented it as a prototype.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
            It's an Australian Owen Submachine gun, designed by Lieutenant Owen in 1939. Yes Wustenfuchs it is .22 as the time that he presented it as a prototype.
            Yep

Comment

• I got one:

Was ist das?
              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                I got one:

Was ist das?
                Easy! or is it.

As It'd be too blindingly obvious to put up an Mg42, and I notice the barrel vents and carry handle are wrong, it's Either the MG-1 or the Ameli Version of the MG-3 used by Spain.
                Winnie says
                ---------------------------------
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

• Wow. Your pretty good, but how bout this?
                  its not so hard if you look at the details

Comment

Wow. Your pretty good, but how bout this?
                    its not so hard if you look at the details
                    AK-74, due to the muzzle break, and the little indentation above the Magazine.
                    Winnie says
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Right again! Did you serve in a special weapons platoon or someithing? Alright last one:

Comment

Right again! Did you serve in a special weapons platoon or someithing? Alright last one:
                        purely a guess Rocket Launcher, M20 "Super Bazooka"

Comment

Right again! Did you serve in a special weapons platoon or someithing? Alright last one:
                          Heh Nope, never served.

As to that, it's not a bazooka, ithe colour system for the rounds reminds me of the RPG colours. It also looks like it has a dual warhead, for anti ERA work.

So I'm saying RPG of some flavour, most likely post 1990.
                          Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            So I'm saying RPG of some flavour, most likely post 1990.
                            RPG-29, and I do belive it went in service before 1990.
                            "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              Easy! or is it.

As It'd be too blindingly obvious to put up an Mg42, and I notice the barrel vents and carry handle are wrong, it's Either the MG-1 or the Ameli Version of the MG-3 used by Spain.
                              Just a little remark: Would it be correct to say that the CETME Ameli is a "version" of the MG3.....?......

Is it not completely different weapon...?
                              Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
                              River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

• Originally posted by leandros View Post
                                Just a little remark: Would it be correct to say that the CETME Ameli is a "version" of the MG3.....?......

Is it not completely different weapon...?
                                I belive you are correct. The Ameli just looks like the MG3, the mechanism is however closer to the HK21 MG family.
                                "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X