This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry forgot the pics

this is a key part, the middle has a screw like point where the barrel, and and breach can seperate

this is kind of hard to see, but the Imperial symbol is tat cricly thing

the square where my finger is, is a buttom to release the cleaning rod

my camera is extremly bad at small details. the firing pin couldnt be shown but it looks like a cone, with the top part looking like the top of a SABOT tank round
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• It's obviously some kind of Arisaka rifle mabey a cavalry version?
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• my grandfather picked off of a Jap on..Sipan, or Iwo Jima, i dont remeber, but i took it to a gun shot to see is they knew, but they said it looked like it took a 7.7 or 8mm. they said they would know if they fired it, but i didnt want to take a chance of something bad happped
        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

• Ok so noone got my earlier 'gonne', but how about this 'un?

Eh? Eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
            sorry forgot the pics

this is a key part, the middle has a screw like point where the barrel, and and breach can seperate

this is kind of hard to see, but the Imperial symbol is tat cricly thing

the square where my finger is, is a buttom to release the cleaning rod

my camera is extremly bad at small details. the firing pin couldnt be shown but it looks like a cone, with the top part looking like the top of a SABOT tank round
            What My book on WWII bang-sticks says is that is a Arisaka Model 1905, type 99, early build paratroop rifle. There should be a "..light wire monopod.." under the fore end of the stock. That seems to be missing. And it's 7.7mm, and I wouldn't put a shot through it. Apparently the Bayonet style locking system is very weak.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

• do you have a picture of light wire monopod for me?

Comment

do you have a picture of light wire monopod for me?
                Sorry, I'm just going by his written description and matching those points to the pictures provided. This is the first time I've seen one of the rifles he describes.
                Winnie says
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

• dont worry, thats what a lot of people say when they see this rifle.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
                    Ok so noone got my earlier 'gonne', but how about this 'un?

Eh? Eh?

Gyro-Jet line.
                    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• Yes I've got a variety of real stinkers, I just found on another thread.
                      Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                      Herr Flick.

Comment

• Hello there, as the new member let me please forward:

It is the The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) a highly directive acoustic array designed for long-range communication and unmistakable warning. ...

Please carry on, since I do not have any good pic's

WildeSau

Comment

• Originally posted by WildeSau View Post
                          Hello there, as the new member let me please forward:

It is the The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) a highly directive acoustic array designed for long-range communication and unmistakable warning. ...

Please carry on, since I do not have any good pic's

WildeSau
                          Ooo you're good...

Now for a Real pistol, not one of those sissy Automag .44's....
                          Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

• Jessssuus, that thing looks like a manheld 88 Flak.

Is it American?

WildeSau

Comment

• a 50. cal repeating swilal type pistol. mostly found on men from Mars...serously what is it?

Comment

a 50. cal repeating swilal type pistol. mostly found on men from Mars...serously what is it?
                                .50 call? nope..

It's actauly a .577

No It's not American.
                                Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                                Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X