X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leandros View Post
    H & K 21?
    I thought the H&K 21 was an LMG?

But yeah it's defantly bassed on the G3 familly.
    Last edited by Listy; 28 Oct 06, 15:36.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Compare the TMH area with the one in the picture. As I said it looks like a messed about BAR. The shape is right only it's had some furniture added (Pistol grip), and some taken away (For Grip).
      Its a swedish variant called Kulsprutegevär m/21, the removable pistolgrip as well as that its 6,5x55 mm calibre is the biggest differences. There also where a belt fed version with quick changing barrel.
      "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I thought the H&K 21 was an LMG?

But yeah it's defantly bassed on the G3 familly.
        Your are right. What was the designation of the 5.56-version of the G3..?
        Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
        River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Bofos MBT/NLAW (or at least thats what it's tagged as in Uk service)?

Edit:
          Looking closer it doesn't appear to be.
          AT4.....?
          Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
          River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

• Originally posted by leandros View Post
            Your are right. What was the designation of the 5.56-version of the G3..?
            off the top of my head a H&K G41... I think.
            Last edited by Listy; 29 Oct 06, 06:37.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

• What kind of weapon is this and what is its nation?
              Attached Files

Comment

• 9k58 Smerch MLRS

Comment

• Originally posted by String View Post
                  9k58 Smerch MLRS
                  That's right!

Comment

• Obviously, disease has caused more fatalities than all the weaponry in the world in all the wars that have been fought. Catapults in the days of siege warfare projected bodies of persons who had died of various diseases into fortresses. The British gave blankets that had been use for smallpox sufferers to Indians. Now in the news is that the Mayan Civilization was so weakened by disease that they could easily be overcome by a handful of Spaniards and their allies.

Certainly the United States and other countries more recently have spent billions of dollars stockpiling biological weapons. Research in known diseases, as well as diseases that have been "created" continues.

If a single greatest cause of human death over recorded history needs to be singled out than malaria would be my choice. The toll in human death contiinues. Consider this:

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster.

An estimated 675,000 Americans died of influenza during the pandemic, ten times as many as in the world war. Of the U.S. soldiers who died in Europe, half of them fell to the influenza virus and not to the enemy (Deseret News). An estimated 43,000 servicemen mobilized for WWI died of influenza (Crosby). 1918 would go down as unforgettable year of suffering and death and yet of peace. As noted in the Journal of the American Medical Association final edition of 1918:

The 1918 has gone: a year momentous as the termination of the most cruel war in the annals of the human race; a year which marked, the end at least for a time, of man's destruction of man; unfortunately a year in which developed a most fatal infectious disease causing the death of hundreds of thousands of human beings. Medical science for four and one-half years devoted itself to putting men on the firing line and keeping them there. Now it must turn with its whole might to combating the greatest enemy of all--infectious disease," (12/28/1918).
                    Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won.
                    Duke of Wellington

Comment

• How about this one?

Last edited by Pergite; 21 Dec 06, 17:42.

Comment

• rpg-7?

Comment

• Originally posted by tanker55 View Post
                          rpg-7?
                          Did you think that it was that easy?

Comment

• Oddly enough it resembles the paintball launcher RPG that is being marketed to the army nowadays.

Otherwise I'd say it's some form of subcal trainer.

Correction: Going by your Nationality, I'd rather say it is the Saab laser trainer. I noticed the laser transmitter in the head.
                            Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkane View Post
                              Oddly enough it resembles the paintball launcher RPG that is being marketed to the army nowadays.

Otherwise I'd say it's some form of subcal trainer.

Correction: Going by your Nationality, I'd rather say it is the Saab laser trainer. I noticed the laser transmitter in the head.
                              Correct

The SAAB OPFOR trainer
                              http://products.saab.se/PDBWeb/ShowP...&MoreInfo=true

SAAB has recently gone on a shooping spree and basically bought everything defence related over here.

Comment

• I worked with both the PGS and TWGS versions for the Abrams and Bradley. Awesome equipment, with tons and tons of capabilities. IMHO Saab makes the best force on force training systems on the market.
                                Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X