Clear All

• Originally posted by tanker55
    sorry i didnt see that on the picture ok heres a different one

Famas f1 and sv
    F1 has the bipod and SV has larger Handguard
    and unless I am mistaken these are Tokyo Marui Airsoft rifles
    Confucius he say, war not determine who's right. War determine who's left

Comment

• I used to carry the SLR L1A1 in both wooden and plastic versions whilst in the Royal Airforce, as well as the L4A4 bren chambered for 7.62 pig of a thing to carry around but 500 rounds per minute emptied the 30 round magazine in a heartbeat

Comment

• good job besides the price tag on the secong gun how did you know they were airsoft guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by tanker55
          good job besides the price tag on the secong gun how did you know they were airsoft guns?
          I recognised the photo from a site I was on recently can't remember which one

Comment

• Btw the previous gun you all had problems with id'ing was a Cei-Rigotti

Originally created by Amerigo Cei, an officer in the Italian army, in 1890, the Cei-Rigotti rifle was extensively modified by Rigotti in 1900, and is often regarded as the first assault rifle. Over the next few years (1903 and 1911) there were improvements to its internal functions, such as its gas operation. This is also what made the Cei-Rigotti so modern, the fact that it was the first time a gas operated action was successfully used in a rifle. The rifle also featured 6.5x52mm munition in what was probably a 25 round detachable box magazine. The system, although not actually used by any army (possibly because of unreliability), was remade in Switzerland, Russia, Austria. These variations featured 8x56mm munition (Austria) and 7,62x54mm (Russia).
            yes that quote reads an assault rifle in 1890

Comment

• Comment

• AK5 (Automat Karbin 5)
                Swedish made version of the FN FNC, and the main AR for our armed forces. Its heavy and unecessary long as well as thankfully, after many years in service on its way out.
                "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• correct.

Comment

• Comment

• sorry last one didnt work

Comment

• Star Z70 made by Star Bonifacio Echeverria, S.A.

Comment

• its the star z-70

Comment

• Comment

• Steyr AUG A3

Comment

• yup.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X