X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Bofors 37MM AT Gun?
    Yes.
    O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

Comment

• How about this one?

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Fine Starr Arms Civil War Breech Loading Carbine.
        O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

Comment

• Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
          Fine Starr Arms Civil War Breech Loading Carbine.
          I hope you appreciated that Nerf Ball!
          Now give me one to chew on!

Comment

I hope you appreciated that Nerf Ball!
            Now give me one to chew on!
            Wasnt that easy, fortunately it looked a lot like a Sharps so I knew it was a breech loader from the same era... This is a bit more modern:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
              Wasnt that easy, fortunately it looked a lot like a Sharps so I knew it was a breech loader from the same era... This is a bit more modern:
              UK 59 machine gun from Czechoslovakia
              Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by von Aicha View Post
                I agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by von Aicha View Post
                  Correct.

Comment

• No peeking at the link--I'm too lazy to upload it to my ACG album first lol.

Wait hold on, I made it super obvious. Wait for it...
                    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Don't mind the watermarks.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• It's a Zastava or a Sig!

Comment

It's a Zastava or a Sig!
                          Which one it is, is the question...

--Hávamál

Comment

• Zastava, Sigs are not marked like that one is in the front.

Comment

• Indeed it is a Zastava. I had never even heard of Zastava until just recently.

Someone on another site posted something about their "CZ 999" and I was thinking...c'mon. Yeah right. Ceska Zbrojovka doesn't have any pistols with a number designation of "999" to my knowledge, and besides that sounds made up.

I was SO WRONG haha! I of course was thinking CZ in this case meant the Czech company, Ceska Zbrojovka. Who I have a rifle from. But turns out the first name for Zastava is also a C.

Supposedly they make decent their own Kalashnikovs as well--not sure about that since I've never shot any Kalashnikovs.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                                Indeed it is a Zastava. I had never even heard of Zastava until just recently.

Someone on another site posted something about their "CZ 999" and I was thinking...c'mon. Yeah right. Ceska Zbrojovka doesn't have any pistols with a number designation of "999" to my knowledge, and besides that sounds made up.

I was SO WRONG haha! I of course was thinking CZ in this case meant the Czech company, Ceska Zbrojovka. Who I have a rifle from. But turns out the first name for Zastava is also a C.

Supposedly they make decent their own Kalashnikovs as well--not sure about that since I've never shot any Kalashnikovs.
                                You are correct, CZ is Czechoslovakian while Zastava is Serbian (Yugoslavia) and they have been around for well over a hundred Years!
                                BTW I also own a CZ Rifle!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X