X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
    Go South young man.
    Austria? When?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      Austria? When?
      A little more, think Bartha. OOps, I mean Abarth.
      Last edited by Blair Maynard; 16 Feb 14, 19:32.
      O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

Comment

• Hungary?

Comment

• Give up?
          O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

Comment

Give up?
            Yep!!!!

Comment

• FIAT REVELLI MODELO 1914
              http://sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=823

Edit: I made a slight mistake earlier, instead of asking when was this machine gun adopted, I should have asked when did the nation that created this gun officially adopt the Maxim machine gun.

Okay, I read up a little more on this gun. It appears that it is not a version of the Maxim and uses a different delayed blow back design.
              Last edited by Blair Maynard; 16 Feb 14, 20:28.

Comment

FIAT REVELLI MODELO 1914
                http://sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=823

Edit: I made a slight mistake earlier, instead of asking when was this machine gun adopted, I should have asked when did the nation that created this gun officially adopt the Maxim machine gun.

Okay, I read up a little more on this gun. It appears that it is not a version of the Maxim and uses a different delayed blow back design.
                I forgive you.
                How about this one, you and Blindkat have at it!

Comment

• C.G. Haenel Mauser Karabiner 88 Bolt Action Carbine

Edit: with a modified stock.

Comment

C.G. Haenel Mauser Karabiner 88 Bolt Action Carbine

Edit: with a modified stock.
                    Nope!

Comment

Nope!
                      Then a Kommissions Karabiner 1888, AKA Kar. 88 Commission Carbine with an odd stock modification.

Comment

Then a Kommissions Karabiner 1888, AKA Kar. 88 Commission Carbine with an odd stock modification.
                        Close enough, it's a GEW 91 Commission Carbine in 8X57R.
                        It's your turn.

Comment

Close enough, it's a GEW 91 Commission Carbine in 8X57R.
                          It's your turn.
                          Interesting, you might be interested in this link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/commiss...7632159167702/

I am afraid the photos have expired, but the discussion is still there. I will look around to see what mystery weapon photo I can scare up.

Comment

Interesting, you might be interested in this link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/commiss...7632159167702/

I am afraid the photos have expired, but the discussion is still there. I will look around to see what mystery weapon photo I can scare up.
                            Thanks for the Link, interesting!

Comment

• Okay, I dont think anybody will get this one, the shield is kinda covering the essentials.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I dont think anybody will get this one, the shield is kinda covering the essentials.
                                Bofors 37MM AT Gun?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X