Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name That Weapon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
    Go South young man.
    Austria? When?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      Austria? When?
      A little more, think Bartha. OOps, I mean Abarth.
      Last edited by Blair Maynard; 16 Feb 14, 19:32.
      O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

      Comment


      • Hungary?
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

        Comment


        • Give up?
          O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
            Give up?
            Yep!!!!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

            Comment


            • FIAT REVELLI MODELO 1914
              http://sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=823

              Edit: I made a slight mistake earlier, instead of asking when was this machine gun adopted, I should have asked when did the nation that created this gun officially adopt the Maxim machine gun.

              Okay, I read up a little more on this gun. It appears that it is not a version of the Maxim and uses a different delayed blow back design.
              Last edited by Blair Maynard; 16 Feb 14, 20:28.
              O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
                FIAT REVELLI MODELO 1914
                http://sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=823

                Edit: I made a slight mistake earlier, instead of asking when was this machine gun adopted, I should have asked when did the nation that created this gun officially adopt the Maxim machine gun.

                Okay, I read up a little more on this gun. It appears that it is not a version of the Maxim and uses a different delayed blow back design.
                I forgive you.
                How about this one, you and Blindkat have at it!

                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                Comment


                • C.G. Haenel Mauser Karabiner 88 Bolt Action Carbine

                  Edit: with a modified stock.
                  O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
                    C.G. Haenel Mauser Karabiner 88 Bolt Action Carbine

                    Edit: with a modified stock.
                    Nope!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Nope!
                      Then a Kommissions Karabiner 1888, AKA Kar. 88 Commission Carbine with an odd stock modification.
                      O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
                        Then a Kommissions Karabiner 1888, AKA Kar. 88 Commission Carbine with an odd stock modification.
                        Close enough, it's a GEW 91 Commission Carbine in 8X57R.
                        It's your turn.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          Close enough, it's a GEW 91 Commission Carbine in 8X57R.
                          It's your turn.
                          Interesting, you might be interested in this link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/commiss...7632159167702/

                          I am afraid the photos have expired, but the discussion is still there. I will look around to see what mystery weapon photo I can scare up.
                          O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
                            Interesting, you might be interested in this link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/commiss...7632159167702/

                            I am afraid the photos have expired, but the discussion is still there. I will look around to see what mystery weapon photo I can scare up.
                            Thanks for the Link, interesting!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                            Comment


                            • Okay, I dont think anybody will get this one, the shield is kinda covering the essentials.
                              Attached Files
                              O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blair Maynard View Post
                                Okay, I dont think anybody will get this one, the shield is kinda covering the essentials.
                                Bofors 37MM AT Gun?
                                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X