Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name That Weapon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • This one is tough, it looks like a Remington Model 10
      “Come and take it!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
        This one is tough, it looks like a Remington Model 10
        No, not a Remington Model 10.

        Comment


        • A Winchester 22 rimfire pump action, I don't recall the model number.
          There is nothing so exhillarating as to be shot at without result.
          Winston Churchill

          Comment


          • Winchester 1890
            “Come and take it!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ricepaddydaddy View Post
              A Winchester 22 rimfire pump action, I don't recall the model number.
              Yes, it is a Winchester.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
                Winchester 1890
                Nope, not an 1890.

                Comment


                • Rossi Model 59?
                  “Come and take it!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
                    Rossi Model 59?
                    Nope.

                    Comment


                    • Had one as a kid for a short time. Paid $15 and sold it a year or so later for 50 bucks.

                      Model 62 Winchester. Appears to be an original 62 and not the gallery job or a 62A...hard to tell from the pic.
                      Skip

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                        Had one as a kid for a short time. Paid $15 and sold it a year or so later for 50 bucks.

                        Model 62 Winchester. Appears to be an original 62 and not the gallery job or a 62A...hard to tell from the pic.
                        Correct! Neat little .22s, I always liked them.

                        Comment


                        • Another neat .22



                          Dad bought one of these new and my brother still has it.
                          Skip

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                            Another neat .22



                            Dad bought one of these new and my brother still has it.
                            A Marlin I'd say. XT 17 I believe.

                            Sorry if it's premature, but, this IS a pretty accurate representation of the real rifle:

                            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                            --Hávamál

                            Comment


                            • Nope...not a Marlin
                              Skip

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                                Nope...not a Marlin
                                Then either that or the XT 17 is a ripoff lol

                                I have no idea then.
                                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                                --Hávamál

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X