X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jefffar View Post
    I was thinking relation to the FAL actually

While FN does go bigger with the M2, the FAMAS is made by GIAT who make 155mm artillery.
    Oh yeah good point. You're not too far away though...you're thinking in the right way...
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• try this one

Comment

• Fine then I'll just give mine away...
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by ianbudgep51 View Post
          try this one

9mm Deer gun.....successor to the Liberator. probably even more rare to find one than the Liberator.
          45B10 1986-91

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
            No but good guess. Oh and I should add as another clue that the two guns' names-the very popular one and the one with the same first two letters, have the same format for their name (as in how letters and numbers are laid out)
            all I can think of is the BREN but that's not an assault rifle.
            45B10 1986-91

Comment

• Going to give it away...

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by popuptarget View Post
                9mm Deer gun.....successor to the Liberator. probably even more rare to find one than the Liberator.
                correct

Comment

• how about this one

Comment

• Originally posted by ianbudgep51 View Post
                    how about this one

AS "Val" 9x39mm suppressed assault rifle
                    45B10 1986-91

Comment

Going to give it away...
                      I've been trying to think of an answer but it hurts too much .
                      (I know I'm going to kick myself when either you give up on us or someone else answers correctly)
                      45B10 1986-91

Comment

• How about this one from a film Sean Connery probably would rather everyone forgot about.....
                        45B10 1986-91

Comment

How about this one from a film Sean Connery probably would rather everyone forgot about.....
                          The Webley-Fosbery Self-Cocking Automatic Revolver, once described as the answer to a question that no one answered, and a bit player in a John Huston film.

Here's a softball:

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I've been trying to think of an answer but it hurts too much .
                            (I know I'm going to kick myself when either you give up on us or someone else answers correctly)
                            It's the Bofors AK5

Pretty nice looking AR. Bofors makes big guns-i.e. the Mk110 Naval Gun:

For when even Mack cringes.

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Here's a softball:

AKS-74U

--Hávamál

Comment

AKS-74U
                              Also nicknamed "the bitch" by the Russian if I remember right
                              “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                                Also nicknamed "the bitch" by the Russian if I remember right
                                And also Bin Laden's favourite corner decoration.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X