This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're talking hardware-guns.

Again, practically everyone had one, and it was revolutionary.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• A knife about everyone had one and it was a revolutionary idea, well... if you look at it a certain way.
      In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
      - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

• No, but good guess.

1.used by pretty much everyone
        2.Revolutionary
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
          No, but good guess.

1.used by pretty much everyone
          2.Revolutionary
          A well traveled czarist turned communist hooker?

Comment

• Originally posted by llkinak View Post
            A well traveled czarist turned communist hooker?
            That was the funniest thing I've heard all day!

But sorry, no.

I'll give you a clue-the gun that was popular and Revolutionary was used in the western hemisphere.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Kentucky Long Rifle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
                Kentucky Long Rifle?
                You're VERY VERY HOT.

--Hávamál

Comment

• A Brown Bess musket, but not everyone had one though.

Comment

• Key is revolutionary - that's why I went with the trebuchet, it was used from China to England.

If it's a gun, I'll say Gatling

Comment

A Brown Bess musket, but not everyone had one though.
                      YAY you got it! I didn't say everyone...I said it was used a lot, popular, etc.

I'm surprised you said Kentucky Long Rifle, as the Kentucky part seems to give away that not everyone would have one...

But it's the Brown Bess.

hence "1.used by pretty much everyone and 2.Revolutionary"

Ok guess this one:

1.Uses the first two letters from the beginning of the name of a very popular rifle for its own first two letters
                      2.The company thinks much bigger usually
                      3.Assault rifle
                      Last edited by Super Six 4; 13 Mar 11, 23:58.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Barret REC7

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefffar View Post
                          Barret REC7
                          No I said that it uses the first two letters of the name of a very popular rifle for its own first two letters.

--Hávamál

Comment

• I am going to see if I can guess the name right now.

Armalite?

Comment

I am going to see if I can guess the name right now.

Armalite?
                              No but good guess. Oh and I should add as another clue that the two guns' names-the very popular one and the one with the same first two letters, have the same format for their name (as in how letters and numbers are laid out)

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                                YAY you got it! I didn't say everyone...I said it was used a lot, popular, etc.

I'm surprised you said Kentucky Long Rifle, as the Kentucky part seems to give away that not everyone would have one...

But it's the Brown Bess.

hence "1.used by pretty much everyone and 2.Revolutionary"
                                The reason why I chose the KLR was it was very accurate and it was first made in Pennsylvania then was used by hunters in Kentucky. So the name didn't mean that it had to be from Kentucky. I have one other reason as well, those are the only two rifles that I actually know in the Revolutionary War.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X