This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a sharp object! There I win.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Well here's another hint, close up of the grip.
      Attached Files

Comment

• It's a wrist gauntlet!

Btw is your name based off of "The Boondock Saints"?
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Bit more to it than a gauntlet and a sharp object (not much though, a name would be good).

My screen name is actually the first syllables of my first and last names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefffar View Post
            Bit more to it than a gauntlet and a sharp object (not much though, a name would be good).

Oh because if you haven't seen it, in The Boondock Saints, a guy has a nametag with Jeffar on it.

--Hávamál

Comment

Bit more to it than a gauntlet and a sharp object (not much though, a name would be good).

It looks like a variant of the Bagh Nakh (Tiger's Claw).
              History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
              _________
              BoRG

Comment

• Well it was a grip weapon like a Bagh Nakh, but as you can see, this takes it a different direction.

My weapon's blade is much longer than the Bagh Nakh's more suitable for use as a sword than a knife or concealed weapon.

But we are getting closer.
                Last edited by Jefffar; 17 Oct 10, 11:57.

Comment

• Can you please just tell us? Here's a head start on another weapon.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Jeffar, is you weapon a Katar?
                    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

• Originally posted by Dashy View Post

Jeffar, is you weapon a Katar?
                      Gyrojet Pistol.

Now try mine...

--Hávamál

Comment

• Sorry Six, it aint a gyro, yours is american, possibly some kind of rifle carbine?
                        Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Sorry Six, it aint a gyro, yours is american, possibly some kind of rifle carbine?
                          Oh oh its a...Mars Pistol!

You're gonna need to be more specific on my gun...

--Hávamál

Comment

Jeffar, is you weapon a Katar?
                            Nope, a katar, while similar in configuration, is more knife sized and lacks the arm guard of this weapon. This weapon is sword-sized and called a Pata. It belongs to a family of weapons referred to as Gauntlet Swords.

Comment

Nope, a katar, while similar in configuration, is more knife sized and lacks the arm guard of this weapon. This weapon is sword-sized and called a Pata. It belongs to a family of weapons referred to as Gauntlet Swords.
                              Thanks for telling us.

Now mine still needs guesses:

--Hávamál

Comment

• It isn´t as simple as M-14?
                                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X