X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No_Nickname
    Getting this started up again

Iranian Khaybar Assault Rifle.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Yep, a Khaybar KH2002.
      Skip

Comment

• What about this one?

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• FN Five-Seven
          Skip

Comment

• Originally posted by skiplc View Post
            FN Five-Seven
            I could be mean and say it's actually an FN Five-SeveN but yeah your right

--Hávamál

Comment

• Here's an easy one...

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...pictureid=3203
              Skip

Comment

Remington Model 870-most common shotgun of the armed forces, correct?

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                  Remington Model 870-most common shotgun of the armed forces, correct?
                  Nope. Probably one of the least known pump guns and older than a 870.
                  Skip

Comment

Looks like a sporterized/updated Winchester M1912.
                    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

• Originally posted by triggerjockey View Post
                      Looks like a sporterized/updated Winchester M1912.
                      Not sporterized; not updated. It's an issue M12 trenchgun.

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_other_f...hotgun_m12.php

Mine was built in 1933. Good job...next!
                      Skip

Comment

Oh, ok. Well, at least I got the nomenclature right. I thought the 'issue' guns had the natural wood stocks and the prominent heat shrouds on top of the barrel.

Comment

DARN!! I just realized that it looks more like a trenchgun! You got me good!

Here's one:

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                            DARN!! I just realized that it looks more like a trenchgun! You got me good!

Here's one:
                            Kimber 1911? If so, my buddy bought one and HOLY COW!!! are they proud of those things. $$$$

Comment

Kimber 1911? If so, my buddy bought one and HOLY COW!!! are they proud of those things. $$$$
                              Dang you got it...I was half hoping one of you would say it was a Springfield Armory 1911 or a Colt custom made one...he he

--Hávamál

Comment

Oh, ok. Well, at least I got the nomenclature right. I thought the 'issue' guns had the natural wood stocks and the prominent heat shrouds on top of the barrel.
                                I think the old monochrome photo threw you. That thing does have a walnut stock and foreend. Look at the 1917 Enfield bayonet lug; combat shotguns were the only weapons to use it after WWI.

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_edged_w...onet_m1917.php
                                Skip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X