X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skunk Spray

This looks really promising:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H4_XZE3r3oU?rel=0
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Problem is when both sides get a version
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Problem is when both sides get a version
      From a non lethal weapon perspective, that really isn't a problem.

The idea is to disperse the crowd without injuring anyone.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Let's not make a big stink about it!
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

But, we got Texan's... They won't notice the difference...

"Kinda reminds ya of home don't it?"

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            But, we got Texan's... They won't notice the difference...

"Kinda reminds ya of home don't it?"
            Kelly's Heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              Kelly's Heroes?
              Yes, that was the original...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                From a non lethal weapon perspective, that really isn't a problem.

The idea is to disperse the crowd without injuring anyone.
                So if your security get barred from their own homes, offices etc etc because they stink that's OK? They might not see it that way
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

So if your security get barred from their own homes, offices etc etc because they stink that's OK? They might not see it that way
                  Either you don't understand the concept of force continuum or you are trolling, I'll address this as if you don't understand the concept.

We are talking about non lethal weapons; you don't want to kill someone just change their actions.

If there is a large hostile crowd gathering around your security's "homes, offices etc ect"....... yes, the stink would be okay.

Your only other option is to go kinetic.....if you are in a hurry to hurt someone...go for it, I'm not until it is justified.

Would you rather the 'stink' option be taken out and go directly to kinetic action?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    Either you don't understand the concept of force continuum or you are trolling, I'll address this as if you don't understand the concept.

We are talking about non lethal weapons; you don't want to kill someone just change their actions.

If there is a large hostile crowd gathering around your security's "homes, offices etc ect"....... yes, the stink would be okay.

Your only other option is to go kinetic.....if you are in a hurry to hurt someone...go for it, I'm not until it is justified.

Would you rather the 'stink' option be taken out and go directly to kinetic action?
                    I take exception to your tone. You completely fail to see my original point - what happens if such sprays become generally available and crowds at demonstrations, protests, riots etc. start spraying back? As I understand it these things are supposed to leave a very lasting stench which is nigh impossible to wash off.

Comment

I take exception to your tone. You completely fail to see my original point -
                      I understand what your original point is and again from a non lethal perspective it doesn't matter.

what happens if such sprays become generally available and crowds at demonstrations, protests, riots etc. start spraying back? As I understand it these things are supposed to leave a very lasting stench which is nigh impossible to wash off.
                      The 'crowd' gathers for some reason, whatever the reason is it is not important. They aren't going to gather out in the middle of a field somewhere. They will pick a location that has meaning and gives them as much press coverage as possible.

If the crowd decides to employ the skunk spray......the only thing it would do is force them to give up the location.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X