Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Fight the Soviet T-64 and T-72 Tanks (Movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Fight the Soviet T-64 and T-72 Tanks (Movie)

Cold War movie produced for US armed forces. Poor quality but worth watching.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Heh, the 'quality' wasn't that good when I saw it the first time MZ.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

one of the greatest enemy of T-64/72 crews was the tank itself! it's autoloader can tear out any limb on it's way! i saw once the autoloader working, it's not a pretty (and safe) sight! please MZ, if can find a video of T-72autoloader working, post here for us! thanks!

Comment

Tales of arm-eating autoloaders are largely overplayed. Early T-64 autoloaders were ineffectively shielded, but that was corrected. You can see the T-64 autoloader working here at ~1:45. Note that the shields extend past the backs of the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by DogDodger View Post
          Tales of arm-eating autoloaders are largely overplayed. Early T-64 autoloaders were ineffectively shielded, but that was corrected. You can see the T-64 autoloader working here at ~1:45. Note that the shields extend past the backs of the crew.
          great video Chris! one more fairy tale down! that's the information i had. thanks for the enlightenment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Berlin.1945
            by casanova
            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
            Yesterday, 23:41
          • casanova
            AW 169M
            by casanova
            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
            Yesterday, 23:26
          • JBark
            What changed?
            by JBark
            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
            Yesterday, 18:54
          Working...
          X