Second Railgun prototype testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Railgun prototype testing

Not much meat to the story, video shows it firing.......interesting none the less.

Railguns use a massive pulse of energy to propel a projectile along parallel rails at great speed.

http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/tenh...g-at-dahlgren/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Nice up close pic...
        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
          Prawn heads
          by Karri
          How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
          Today, 11:40
        • Jose50
          Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
          by Jose50
          Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
          Today, 08:41
        • Von Richter
          Sagittarius Rising...
          by Von Richter
          Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
          Today, 01:19
        Working...
        X