Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkpoint - Live Cyber Attack Map

Great visual.

Bear in mind the map only represents about 1 percent of known attacks.

https://threatmap.checkpoint.com/Thr...l/livemap.html

Looks like one of those ICBM attack maps...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Looks like one of those ICBM attack maps...
      There was a better one by a company called Norscorp. I tried posting a link to them but apparently the site got discontinued or the company shutdown. It was frustrating because it was a very good site and showed the IP's and DDOS / bot nets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace of Spies View Post

There was a better one by a company called Norscorp. I tried posting a link to them but apparently the site got discontinued or the company shutdown. It was frustrating because it was a very good site and showed the IP's and DDOS / bot nets.
        The map you refer to is still available on the dark web. However its producer Norse was a security firm that had come under increasing criticism from numbers of cyber security companies and professionals for marketing its services using dubious/spurious data. It folded abruptly after its CEO was removed suddenly from post. One should regard it's maps with scepticism
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

The map you refer to is still available on the dark web. However its producer Norse was a security firm that had come under increasing criticism from numbers of cyber security companies and professionals for marketing its services using dubious/spurious data. It folded abruptly after its CEO was removed suddenly from post. One should regard it's maps with scepticism
          Not surprised to hear it. I almost questioned if the site was ethical by posting the IPS of servers that were allegedly effected.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X