No announcement yet.

First Indochina War exam tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Colonel, they were Native Vietnamese inhabiting those lands.
    Well, by 1968 they were legally RVN nationals, I presume from 1949. But I assure you, my esteemed colleague, the Khmer inhabitants of the delta did not view themselves as either Kinh, or 'Native Vietnamese'. Had the French conducted any fair referendum in 1949 offering the Khmer majority regions of the Delta the option of attaching themselves to Cambodia, I've no doubt they would have elected to do so.

I do recognize that the current government offers educational scholarships and other programs to integrate the Khmer Krom into Vietnamese society.
    dit: Lirelou

Phong trần mi một lưỡi gươm, Những loi gi o ti cơm s g!

Comment

Got a 93.5% on the exam.

Lost 3% for not putting enough emphasis on Chinese political influence.

Lost 1.5% for underplaying the significance of the Indochinese Comminist Party.

One identification section, two essay questions.
      Attached Files
      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you dont shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Did any others get a better score? At McNeese State that would have been an A.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          Did any others get a better score? At McNeese State that would have been an A.

Pruitt
          I was in the high end according to the GTF who handed them back. Not sure how many above me.

Two students who I thought would do better only got 83% and 84%.

I ran out of time, that's what really cost me. I didn't get anything wrong, I was just a little light on total material.
          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you dont shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
            Lost 1.5% for underplaying the significance of the Indochinese Communist Party.
            What? 1,5%? Is this a joke? In Vietnam, that is what you would earn for the whole essay! Your revolutionary awareness is appallingly pityful, really!

Comment

Originally posted by altus View Post
              What? 1,5%? Is this a joke? In Vietnam, that is what you would earn for the whole essay! Your revolutionary awareness is appallingly pityful, really!

To be fair, I didn't ignore the ICP, I just didn't give the organization it's full due.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X