Sorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

Thats happened also in the Vietnam War in the 60th of the last century. I am so sorry. 20190304_042559.jpg

Why?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by casanova View Post
      Thats happened also in the Vietnam War in the 60th of the last century. I am so sorry. 20190304_042559.jpg
      A few questions:

* What is the '60th of the last century? I have tried to work it out and I'm getting nowhere;

* Why are you sorry? Did you do something wrong?

I am pretty sure you weren't the Sth Vietnamese pilot flying that plane or any of the North Vietnamese responsible for the presence of the invading forces the napalm was aimed at, so 'sorry' seems a bit odd.

If it makes you feel any better Kim Phuc (the girl) got treated and eventually fled to Canada, where she has married, had two kids and lives a happy life.

I'm sort of hoping you'll apologise for the execution of Nguyen van Lem next.
      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So long as the subject has been raised, this is a recently published article about how the life of "the napalm girl" developed, following that incident: https://www.stripes.com/news/us/napa...eyond-1.570335

Comment

I thought maybe he wanted to apologize for the horrific mistreatment of our POW's.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X