River Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Patrol

I hope you enjoy the following clips that I ran across this morning.

DeltaOne
    "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
    - Col. David Hackworth

Really good,
    thanks DeltaOne
    I am not stuck in the 60's and 70's -I choose to live there :)
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action with without vision is a nightmare."

Comment

Great Find D1. We don't get enough stuff about the Brown Water Navy. Very interesting. Strong men!

Comment

nice looking
        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
        "

Comment

In my language class we had a Navy guy who served a tour in the Brown Water Navy, he was the rear gunner. I had nothing but respect for him. He was as unlike the last dude who ran for prez as light is from dark.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Powerful stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Berlin.1945
              by casanova
              The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
              Yesterday, 23:41
            • casanova
              AW 169M
              by casanova
              The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
              Yesterday, 23:26
            • JBark
              What changed?
              by JBark
              There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
              Yesterday, 18:54
            Working...
            X