Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dig this...we should never had been there in the first place. I would still go again. Just a little fk up GI. Bo Koo dingie dow.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

From US Army spokesmen at a press conference, referring to an air attack, 'we destroyed the Ben Tre, in order to save it'.
      War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Dig this...we should never had been there in the first place. I would still go again. Just a little fk up GI. Bo Koo dingie dow.
        Unfortunately that does not do the 58,000+ Americans who died, went missing, or who were disabled during the U.S. involvement in Vietnam one bit of good, let alone those residing in Vietnam.
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

WHAT doesn't do them one bit of good?
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            WHAT doesn't do them one bit of good?
            That "we should never had been there in the first place."
            "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

I finally read Matterhorn (month ago) and the one quote takeaway from it you know - "And there it is"
              I still can not imagine being that intelligent and deep at 19 or 20 when I compare it to my experience at that age- I wouldn't have lasted a minute.

Comment

“Better that his mother cry for him,than your mother cry for you”. Said of the dead,them or us,when there was nothing left to say or feel.
                The history addict asked me,"Where did you fought?"
                Me...Damn..."I'm not sure."

Comment

"Washington locked me into a defensive strategy, thereby preventing me bringing the war to a swift conclusion"- Gen.Wm Westmoreland

We could have ended that conflict in 67 in six months or less if Johnson had quit micromanaging it. Democrats were responsible for the final defeat when they cut off military aid to South Vietnam.

Johnson was also responsible for allowing the North Koreans to capture the USS Pueblo on the high seas and for all of the sailors killed on the USS Liberty.

The average life span for a Vietnamese barber that cut our hair was two weeks or less before they were killed by our ambush patrols.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

"I’ve got ’em right where I want ’em, surrounded from the inside!" - Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver MIA Cambodia 1969

Said to a FAC when his recon team was encircled.

150815976.C3iZcVb1.jpg
                    "Shoot for the epaulets, boys! Shoot for the epaulets!" - Daniel Morgan

Comment

Or, known as "Target Rich." (being badly outnumbered,)
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X