Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleonic Art

hi guys,

first post on this site iv'e read the forum on here quite a few times but never commented ,seems to be people way above my league,but i still love the napoleonic wars and have a question for ? if you buy napoleonic art where do you buy it from and where do you get it framed .im looking for 4/5 pieces the only place i could find was a place called cranston art ? anywhere else thanks.

kind regards

mark.

Originally posted by artman View Post
    hi guys,

first post on this site iv'e read the forum on here quite a few times but never commented ,seems to be people way above my league,but i still love the napoleonic wars and have a question for ? if you buy napoleonic art where do you buy it from and where do you get it framed .im looking for 4/5 pieces the only place i could find was a place called cranston art ? anywhere else thanks.

kind regards

mark.
    You can find a great choice of Napoleonic replica paintings on www.similart.fr. They also have a showroom in downtown Paris, rue saint Honoré.
    "To the brave the rifle is nothing but a bayonet's hilt" (Napoleon)

Comment

Originally posted by Duc de Abrantes View Post
      You can find a great choice of Napoleonic replica paintings on www.similart.fr. They also have a showroom in downtown Paris, rue saint Honoré.
      Thanks, excellent site.

Comment

Originally posted by Duc de Abrantes View Post
        Those are nice but very expensive (ten times what I paid for it).

I have one made in Vietnam. Didn't want to have my expectations too high but it turned out to be a superb quality painting (size is 80x60 cm's). Cost me about E 250,- for the painting and E 350,- for the framing. If you want I can pm you the adress of the company who arranged it for me.
        Last edited by Singleton Mosby; 31 May 10, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by artman View Post
          hi guys,

first post on this site iv'e read the forum on here quite a few times but never commented ,seems to be people way above my league,but i still love the napoleonic wars and have a question for ? if you buy napoleonic art where do you buy it from? the only place i could find was a place called cranston art ?
          Allposters.com is a bit cheaper than cranston, but you have to search by the name of the painting or the artist, it isn't grouped under Napoleonic. They have also done away with the advanced search they used to offer, now "Battle of Vienna" brings up anything with 'battle' in the title or from the Vienna School, etc.

Comment

Here?

http://www.g-rava.it/opere/era_napoleonica_eng.htm
            WISH YOU A PRINT OF G.RAVA, CLICK HERE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X