1812 Campaign? What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1812 Campaign? What Happened?

Unless I haven't seen it, our game seems to have fallen into stagnation. Have we given up on it? Was my character killed and I didn't know it? Or was it just too much for Stratego to handle by himself? He was doing a great job as far as I could tell.

Does anybody know what's going on?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Unless I haven't seen it, our game seems to have fallen into stagnation. Have we given up on it? Was my character killed and I didn't know it? Or was it just too much for Stratego to handle by himself? He was doing a great job as far as I could tell.

Does anybody know what's going on?
    I sent Stratego a message last week saying I missed the game and hope that all was well and this was his response

"So do I ! So do I ! It's never easy to start something and be passionate about something and then to find out that your availble time (and income) is too short to continue it right away...
    Relax in Russia while the weather is still warm Private!"

It looks like he is busy at the moment but plans to continue when RL allows. I wish him the best, because like you said he was doing a great job!

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

No no, it's not over!

I just don't have hours that I can spend on preparing it anymore, so I have to do it in bits in bites (and there are still other projects I'm working on also ) !!!

It will continue...maybe even very soon!

Greets,
      Stratego
      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Thanks for the answer Strat. Real life has a way of intruding rudely on our computer time does it not?

Looking forward to the campaigning season resuming.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Darn that real life!
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

It has started again, but NOT for everybody...

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Originally posted by Stratego View Post
              It has started again, but NOT for everybody...

Dunh Dunh DUNH!!!
              BoRG
              "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                Dunh Dunh DUNH!!!

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

I know much. Come with me if you wish to live.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Do you think I'll need an umbrella?
                    A ME LE GUARDIE
                    "Di noi treṃ la nostra vecchia gloria. Tre secoli di fede e una vittoria". Gabriele D'Annunzio

Comment

Soldat Millet wakes up from what seems like a long sleep. He feels like he slept for days, for weeks...

Looking around for others of his platoon or his regiment, but sees nothing but darkness... But he hears a few mumblings from fellow soldier around what seems to be the final glows of a camp fire.

Feeling around for his rifle, he shivers in the dark. "Well," he thinks "it's too cold to be paradise...Or hell...So I'm not dead! I wonder what is going on!?!"

Finding his rifle, he makes a cursory check of its barrel and moving parts. He finds everything in order.

With his left hand, he quickly check that his pack is also in order. His shako is next to the pack.

"Hmmm! I'm ready to move quickly, if needed," he thinks "...Or should I go back to sleep?"
                      Last edited by Capt AFB; 10 Apr 10, 14:05.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X