Europa Campaign - Imagi nations - 1770 - 1815 peri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Campaign - Imagi nations - 1770 - 1815 peri

We are recruiting for new players in the imagi nation game based on a fictional continent called Europa.

Players represent Rulers set in the 1770 - 1815 period, the emphasis of the game is wargaming by PBEM with some RPing involved.

The Link is as below.

http://christchurchrsawargaming.ipbfree.com/index.php?
    An 18th century Imagi nation blog set in England/

Yes come join us. Watch out for Delphian mercenaries though.
    Legate Postumius Valerius Oceanus, Legio VI Italia

Napoleonic Wars
    PENINSULAR CAMPAIGN

Comment

Originally posted by KingMississippi View Post
      Yes come join us. Watch out for Delphian mercenaries though.
      Ah so you're the fellow who marched his entire artillery park across europe the save the beautifull prinzess Anna -

I salute you sir William

And I echo the thought, the game is very enjoyable - the military side is very alike the games played here, there's diplomatic and economic stuff too, a well thought out rules-system overall.
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Everything but the seige guns. That and two brigades of infantry. Of course it ended up with half of my artillery on either side of the conflict. Could of been messy if we had some counterbattery fire.
        Legate Postumius Valerius Oceanus, Legio VI Italia

Napoleonic Wars
        PENINSULAR CAMPAIGN

Comment

Originally posted by KingMississippi View Post
          Everything but the seige guns. That and two brigades of infantry. Of course it ended up with half of my artillery on either side of the conflict. Could of been messy if we had some counterbattery fire.
          A shame no battles came of it - would've loved to have continued the Genua campaign -

Maybe we'll meet on the battlefield some other time, plenty of other NPC's to cause trouble with
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

I have a feeling there are battles a plenty to come, especially now the navies are expanding.

Comment

We are now looking for 2 Players to take on the role of Kings of St Gall and kent. both these nations are medium sized Kingdoms, and both are centrally placed in the continent of Europa.

We have 12 excellent players in the game, the interaction is interesting and about to get a lot more exciting as events begin to unfold on Europ.

It is a imagi continent, the game based in the 1770's, if you are keen on the Horse and musket period, like PBEM games with RP join in.

If you have any questions just PM on the site

http://christchurchrsawargaming.ipbfree.com/index.php?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X