Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Militaria

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paire de pistolets de mamelouks

Comment

Shako de grenadier du 3e regiment d.infanterie de ligne

Comment

I love that last picture, in great condition too! Funny how these style of shako were meant to save money let look much better than the older plainer style!

Comment

Archduke Charles ( Military museum in Vienna ).

My avatar: Center of the Cross of the Légion d'honneur (Legion of Honour) of the First French Empire (Napoleonic Era), 3rd type (awarded between 1806-1808). My Légion d'honneur. :-)

Comment

Top départ pour l'uniforme du Général LASALLE, version général de brigade

Comment

Belt of brigadier general.

Comment

This is a very rare flag.

Standard of the 2nd Infantry Regiment of the Grand Duchy of Kleve-Berg ( 1807 pattern ). This flag was designed by Marshal Murat himself.

My avatar: Center of the Cross of the Légion d'honneur (Legion of Honour) of the First French Empire (Napoleonic Era), 3rd type (awarded between 1806-1808). My Légion d'honneur. :-)

Comment

Comment

Napoleon's hat seized at Waterloo

Google Image Result for http://www.dhm.de/gifs/sammlungen/militaria/eh181.jpg
                    Last edited by Post Captain; 17 May 09, 08:37.
                    Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Shako of the 51st Light Infantry

Google Image Result for http://51stlightinfantry.co.uk/shako.JPG
                      Last edited by Post Captain; 14 Aug 10, 12:48.
                      Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

That Shako is in very good condition.

Water Canteen - Napoleons Egyptian Expadition 1799/1800

Comment

Oversleeve bandage of [adyutanta] of divisional General.

Comment

Remnants of a tent used on campaign by Napoleon Bonaparte are in safekeeping at Esphigmenou Monastery. Postwar French governments, among others, have asked to buy these priceless relics of French history, at any price, but the Mount Athos authorities have always refused.
                            Holy Esphigmenou Monastery - How a tent owned by Louis XV and Napoleon went to monastic Greece
                            Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Austrian standards captured in 1805

Spanish standard captured in Saragossa ( february 1809 ).

Comment

Nelson's funeral barge at the Royal Naval museum, Portsmouth.

Google Image Result for http://www.royalnavalmuseum.org/images/VictoryGalleryFuineralBargeweb400.jpg
                                Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Working...
                                X