Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Militaria

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epaulets of Napoleon

Comment

Nelson's Trafalgar coat
      Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

The hat Nelson wore at Copenhagen 1801
        Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

+
          The breeches worn by Nelson at Trafalgar(note the cut made by the surgeon, to remove them from the wounded Admiral)
          Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Bâton du maréchal Davout

Comment

Great pics, guys!

The Eagle of the French 105th Line regiment captured at Waterloo by the Royal Dragoons.

Fanion of the French 5th Chasseurs a Cheval.

Standard of the Artillerie a Cheval ( Horse Artillery ) of the French Imperial Guard. The regiment carried this flag in 1815.

My avatar: Center of the Cross of the Légion d'honneur (Legion of Honour) of the First French Empire (Napoleonic Era), 3rd type (awarded between 1806-1808). My Légion d'honneur. :-)

Comment

Bessières cross of the Légion d'honneur.

Bessières heavy cavalry sword ( Grenadiers a Cheval of the French Imperial Guard ).

Marshal Lannes saddle.

My avatar: Center of the Cross of the Légion d'honneur (Legion of Honour) of the First French Empire (Napoleonic Era), 3rd type (awarded between 1806-1808). My Légion d'honneur. :-)

Comment

Canne de tambour-major du 13e régiment d'infanterie

Comment

Sabretache (2e modèle) de chasseur à cheval de la Garde impériale

Comment

Originally posted by Zouave View Post
                      Bessières cross of the Légion d'honneur.

Bessières heavy cavalry sword ( Grenadiers a Cheval of the French Imperial Guard ).

Marshal Lannes saddle.

Now, how can anyone ride into battle with a saddle like that. I looks so expensive and valuable I would be really scared to get ir dirty. Blood doesn't come out easely.

Comment

British Shako Badge as worn at Waterloo

French Shako Badge - 15th Regiment of the Line

British Royal Marine Pistol

Comment

Chapska de lancier, 1er régiment des lanciers de la Garde impériale

Comment

Hache de mamelouk de la Garde Impériale Masse de mamelouk de la Garde Impériale

Comment

Harnachement de cheval de Mameluck offert à Napoléon.

Comment

Sabre de mamelouk de la Garde Consulaire

Comment

Working...
                                X